Chapter 1: First Friend

Kiyotaka POV

I was riding a bus to my new school, I gaze at my window waiting for the bus to fill up passengers.

After a few minutes the bus took off, the bus was crowded, it was mostly highschool students and they all have the same uniform as me.

When I arrived here it was mostly empty, as I was looking around I saw a beutiful black haired girl sitting next to me reading a book in her hand, it was a pretty interesting book.

As I was looking at her reading she notices me staring at her so she shot me a glare, I immediately look away and stared at the buildings outside the window, the weather today was fine there was no hint of it raining.

As I was thinking about that I suddenly heard a somewhat angry voice.

???: "Excuse me but shoudn't you offer your seat? it is priority seating after all and this elderly lady seems to be struggling to stand upright."

A handsome blonde was seating on one of the priority seats, standing infront of her was a elderly lady and a highschool girl, her hair was a strawberry blonde hair reaching her waist and blue eyes,
She was quite beautiful and attractive.

Blonde: "Why should I offer this woman my seat there is no reason for me to give it up."

???: "You are seating in a priority seat, it's only natural for you to offer it up."

Blonde: "Yes that's true I am seating in a priority seat but that is just that a priority seat, there is no rule for me to give it up, standing consumes much more energy than seating so why would I give up my seat if it has no benefits for me? Am I suppose to give up my seat because I'm young? Ha don't make me laugh that kind of reasoning is nonsense." He replied confidently and let out a bold smile combing his hair.

Judging from his behaviour it looks like his the type of guy that doesn't listen to the opinions of others, do people like that really exist though?

Blonde: "Besides there are plenty of people in this bus that can also offer a seat." He added.

While his hand on his hair while his other hand pointing at the other people in the bus including me.

???: "Excuse me but can anyone of you be willing to give up your seat? please it doesn't really matter who you are." She said with pleading eyes for help.

I looked around the bus, people in the bus was just quietly looking down at the floor and trying to ignore the girl, it doesn't look like they will offer up their seat huh... if this goes on then it will become somewhat troublesome, it's better to end it here to solve the problem, I sighed and raised my hand.

Kiyotaka: "Ummm... excuse me you can have mine." I said while I standing up from my seat.

Elderly Lady: "Thank you so much young man." She said with a warm smile sitting down.

I move to the back of the bus because it was less crowded there and to avoid unnecessary attention but the strawberry blonde girl approuched me.

Ichinose: "Thank you for giving up your seat, I really appreciate that, my name is Ichinose Honami nice to meet you!" she bowed her head and then smiled.

Kiyotaka: "No need to do that, and I'm sure they were just about to give up their seats too, my name is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka nice to meet you too Ichinose." I replied in my never changing monotone voice.

Ichinose: "I still think you are a nice person Ayanokoji-kun, what class are you in by the way?"

She is quite a sociable person and really nice, although I can't really tell right now but i'm wondering if she has another personality because some people tend to hide their other personalities like me, but I can't really rule out that she is just a good person... I'm overthinking this too much she just ask me what my class and I ended up analyzing her personality is, I guess it woudn't really hurt to tell her what my class is.

Kiyotaka: "I was placed in Class B, how about you?" I asked.

Ichinose: "What a coincidence I'm also from Class B, I hope you will take care of me."

Kiyotaka: "Yeah, and I assume you will do the same for me?"

Ichinose: "Yes, that's how I look at it guess you are my first friend in this school Ayanokoji-kun." she smiled happily.

Did she just call me a friend? I made my first friend in a rather strange place but i'm somewhat happy that I made a friend, she is quite beautiful although I can't say it out loud but I can't help saying it in my mind.

Ichinose: "Sorry, I shouldn't have called you my friend without you agreeing." She bowed her head while apologizing.

Ah! she noticed me spacing out I need to clear things up.

Kiyotaka: "I was just kind of suprise when you call me a friend, I'm grateful to have a nice and cute person be my friend."

Ichinose: "........"

Ah crap the words just slipped out of my mouth I better make things right, if not there will be a huge misunderstanding.

Kiyotaka: "I'm sorry if I said something wei-" I got cut off.

Ichinose: "No Ayanokoji-kun I was just a little flustered of what you said." she said while looking away still blushing.

It's really cute! Ahhh! I need to control myself I'll definetely will be seen weird by Ichinose if I act this way, although my poker face is hard to change, something tells me that it's not gonna be enough sooner or later.

Kiyotaka: "I see."

She managed to make me a little happy, is this what friends do to you? Although I have feelings I just don't know how to express this kind of feelings but I wonder if I can change that in this school, the person known as Ichinose Honami is my first friend and is beside me right now, I wonder If I reveal who I truly am will she still be my friend? All these thoughts started to flood my mind, Ha... for now I will enjoy my time with her.

As I was thinking that the bus finally stopped, I was looking at Ichinose, it doesn't look like she calmed down because she was still looking flustered and red.

Ichinose: "Ummm... etto... I'll see you later Ayanokoji-kun." she said meekly as she walked out the bus quickly.

Kiyotaka: "Don't trip now, ok?" I said.

Ichinose: "I won't." She replied.

As I got out of the bus I was now at the entrance of the Advance Nurturing High School, the purpose of it is to make new leaders that will guide us in the future. I took deep breaths and while I was taking my first step into the campus, I saw the black haired girl glaring infront of me.

???: "I saw you looking at me in the bus, why is that?"

Kiyotaka: "Ah sorry about that I was just looking at the book that you were reading, it was a pretty interesting book right?"

???: "If that is all then I'll be taking my leave now."

Did she really just ingnored my question,
Anyways I took my first step into the campus and went to the entrance ceremony.

End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo! Hope you like the first chapter still working on my english tho, my publishing schedule is Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday, this chapter was kinda short but I will make the second chapter longer than the first one tho, please tell me your opinions I would love to see some plots from you guys, peace out!