I should of watched Hunter x Hunter

"I towf you I'm nof watching it" I said annoyed while aggressively eating my ramen. My friend Mae was begging me to watch Hunter x Hunter or what I call it Hunter x Butter.

Me and Mae are Best friends! We've known each other since middle school. We both watched anime and would talk about are opinions of anime's and other things.

Mae was wearing our private school uniform and her thick black hair was neatly in a bun. I was wearing are private school with a blue headband in my short dark brown hair.

"All come one Lenore" she exclaimed slamming her hand into the table. "All you ever watch is Naruto! How can you call yourself a Otaku" she said annoyed with my stubbornness.

"Na ah! I watched One piece, Bleach, Deathnote, Assassination Classroom, one punch man and many more" I exclaimed then slurped up the rest of my ramen.

"Hmph" she said puffing out her cheeks "I still think you should watch it" she muttered crossing her arms. "Lady's are you done" Miss Matsumoto asked walking up to our table.

Miss Matsumoto was the owner of this ramen shop. And their ramen was probably the best in the world. Coming to this ramen shop was something we do on a daily basis. So we know Miss Matsumoto very well.

"Another bow—" I started to say but Mae interrupted "—thank you. The ramen was fantastic" she said handing the cash to Miss Matsumoto with a smile.

I was pissed "why'd you do that" I asked my voice sounded deeper. I had a vain popping on of my head and a creepy smile wiped across my face.

"You already had lunch and when you go home your probably going to have dinner then too" she said casually while walking out the restaurant.

"Don't overeat, its bad for you" she added looking at me in the eyes for second. "Anyway I have a-a question" Mae states clenching her fist and biting her lip.

"Okay let it at me" I responded lazily and pat my stomach as an indication that I was full. I awaited for her to ask her question calmly as me walked to train station.

We soon made it to the train station and she still didn't tell me her question. I was getting nervous about how quite it was.

"So Mae I'm-"

I got cut off by Mae grabbing my jacket sleeve dragging me to the train. She kept on running until we got dangerously close to the train tracks.

When she stopped dragging me we were on the yellow caution paint. I glanced over at my friend and saw that her bangs was over her eyes.

We were face to face "Did..... Did Ano ask you out" Mae asked in a serious voice. I could see she was clenching on to her school bag that she was holding.

"Well....." I trail off "I don't want to lie to you" I stated. Ano was the boy Mae had a crush on and was going to ask out.

Ano was of course a handsome guy. And was totally my type. I actually had a small crush on him that lasted for years, but when Mae said she like him, I gave up on him and stored my feelings away.

When he asked me out a week ago I wanted to say yes so bad I loved him I loved him so much. But I knew if I had said yes Mae would have been heartbroken, so I said no.

"Yeah, he did" I say evading eye contact. "What did you say" Mae seethed from under her teeth. I looked at her in the eyes and saw the anger burning in her eyes.

Before I could respond to her question Mae slapped me across the face. "You whore" she exclaimed angrily.

I was unbalanced from Mae slapping me and took a step back. Their was a train coming through the station and the train's wind pressure made me fall back on the tracks once it left.