authors note !

hey luvs! first of all can I just say thank you all so so so much for reading this book! I truly am so grateful that you all have read and are interested in it! with that being said, because I want all of you to have the best reading experience with my book, I will be putting this book on hiatus (pause).

this temporary break won't be long, I'm thinking three months at MOST. during this time I plan on fixing any grammatical errors, making sure I portray the characters correctly in any scenes that I have created myself, and making sure I know exactly what's going to happen in the plot.

also on this hiatus I plan on completely switching the time frame of when this story occurs, instead of [y/n] coming in at the middle of the third season I plan on introducing her at the beginning of the fourth season, it makes a lot more sense for the plot that I have planned for her and it would actually help carry the original plot of season four along as well.

so with that being said I will slowly begin to unpublish any chapters from the third season and when my hiatus for this book ends I will notify you all and actually publish regularly.

thank you all for being so patient with this book and I promise it will only get better from here ! <3