9

That was not me at the end of the last chapter 🤨 this is me
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The next day, Bennett and Razor sat in their seats, casually conversing through text.

"Alright class," Mr.Albedo spoke as he entered the room,"I need to collect everyone's permission slips and funds."

Razor and Bennett brought out their things, sharing a subtle shy look with each other.

"Sucrose could you please collect everyone's forms and cash." Mr.Albedo asked,"Please separate the cash and the slips."

The girl nodded, standing up and walking down the rows to collect everything while Mr.Albedo organized his materials for the class.

Sucrose placed the items on the table and Mr.Albedo began teaching. "Alright class, let's begin."

・:*:・

Bennett followed Razor to the cafeteria after class ended, "I brought you something by the way."

Razor lifted an eyebrow.

"I baked it yesterday." He showed Razor his arms and fingers which had a few tiny bruises and scratches,"I made a few mistakes."

"Hurts?" Razor asked with a small frown.

Bennett shook his head,"..Well actually, the bruises hurt a bit but it'll be fine in a few days."

Razor just sighed, wrapping an arm around Bennett's shoulders and pulling the male with him into the line.

"But honestly this went really well, I didn't get any burns~" Bennett spoke,"Also my dads were there to help."

The two boys got to the front of the line and ordered their usual foods.

"Should we enjoy it with our lunch?" Bennett asked.

Razor shrugged.

"Okay I'll be right back, I want to see your reaction." Bennett placed his food beside Razor and left their spot to go grab the dessert.

I hope Razor enjoys it.. Bennett thought, walking excitedly down the hall and bumping into a student. "Oh sorry-"

"Ugh you." The boy rolled his eyes and rushed off quickly.

Bennett grimaced. Why do they still treat me like this? He huffed, entering the classroom and grabbing the dessert box from his bag carefully.

Bennett was about to skip towards Razor but he realized that might not be the best idea, given his clumsiness and constant misfortune.

"Okay I'm back." Bennett sat down in front of his friend and presented the box to him.

Razor looked through the clear plastic at a cupcake decorated with vanilla frosting and chocolate shavings as well as a thin chocolate shard which had been shaped weirdly.

Bennett blushed,"I uh.. I tried sculpting you with the chocolate, but it kept breaking."

"Cute." Razor spoke.

Bennett looked at the grass nervously,"The cupcake?"

Razor lied to Bennett with a nod. He meant Bennett was cute, but he didn't want to make things awkward like last time.

"Okay try it." Bennett spoke with an eager smile, handing Razor a plastic fork from the cafeteria.

Razor opened the box carefully and took a small piece of the cupcake off with the fork, noticing that the cupcake was chocolate.