Whatever.

I'm not going through every episode word by word. I'm just gonna say what it is about RWBY I don't like point by point.

Ruby Rose: The simple fact that for me, the most obnoxious and annoying character of the show is the main character should be a massive communist flag. Ruby has the dialogue of a child playing an RPG and choosing dumb lines because they sound funnier. She rarely if ever takes anything seriously and acts as the comedic relief of the show, which might be fine, if there weren't sequences of every character being the fucking comic relief. She acts like the heroic foil, which doesn't work, as her reason for doing shit isn't based on trying to do good, but because "ooh interesting thing happen over there!" The show is never too quick to fondle Ruby's none existent testes, taking every chance to be like "main character is good, another character bad". To such a degree that the plot revolves (derails) around her, and that fucking blows, because it causes smart characters to act stupid as fuck to be on the same intellectual level as her. I'd be fine with her being childish, (she is only 15) if it didn't mean every scene has her being an annoying ass kid that says dumb shit for the sake of slapstick. Take season 4 for instance, every mother fucking trailer teasing the show that had Ruby, showed a more focused and mature Ruby. One where the reality of the world had slapped in the face and shoved up her... She's a kid so I'm not making that joke anymore. But anyway, not one fucking episode. Not one, before she's an obnoxious, childish, idiot. Like, fucking really?! That's false advertising at best, blatantly lying at worst.

This is a Wattpad exclusive gripe.

Ruby is 15-16.
Ruby is CANONICALLY a fucking child. Don't make stories where she's doing sexual shit, that's just straight fucked up. But every fanfic has people asking for her to be the romance option.

So I have one thing to say about it: Read the above point you brain-dead fucktards.

Pyrrah Nicos: Tell me one thing she does of importance other than die and I'll show you a grab-ass attempt at a shitty side character. Worst developed character in the series. I could go on, but I won't.

Cinder Fall: Evil for the sake of UNLIMITED POWER!! Fuck her. Shit villain, who should have just walked up to Ozpin and blew his fucking brains out, but wanted to waste her time acting as a great conqueror. Failure is not an option? Guess what you fucking retard, you failed. Oh, and what happened to all the dust that was stolen? Just to cause fear? It failed dipshit, your speech caused the fear.

Raven Branwen: Evil because she's a coward? That's fucking dumb. Fuck you Rooster Teeth.

Blake Belladonna: Turned lesbian to pander to the audience instead of stick to the established story beat. Fucking stupid. But better yet, she's an ex-terrorist who saw the error of her way, by lying her way into a school, falsifying documents to infiltrate a secretive school to train warriors, and though she was established to be a decent fighter, is the worst fighter on the team being beat only by Weiss in fights lost. She broods her way through the first 2 seasons, acts like a cunt in the 3rd, and only becomes even more disrespectful and rude as the series progresses. And why?

Adam Taurus: The abusive boyfriend, because why not? The character who could have been a well fleshed out villain if he weren't a crazy mass-murdering dick for the sole purpose of vengeance. But instead of taking it out on the people who actually fucked him, he takes it out on innocent people who didn't do shit. And he kills Sienna who, aside from being voiced by the lying whore Monica Rial, was one of my favorite characters. So yeah, fuck this guy.

Yang Xiaolong(?): Same complaint as Blake about the lesbian for no reason thing. Stupid puns, horrific voice acting, bad character development.

Plot: Just watch the first season. You'll see what I mean. Show sucks. Good concept, absolute trash execution.

I want to waste no more time complaining about something that won't change. Fuck this show.