Alex/POV
Her hair slowly flew in the breeze. I could watch her all day. The way her pen passed over the paper. She was drawing.
I imagined walking over to her and talking, about nothing and everything. I wonder what she sounds like. She must sound like cotton candy clouds, whatever that means.
She's beauty...
She's grace...
She's looking over here,
Nevermind, she looked away. I wish I could see her face. Alas, she was too far away
"Whatcha staring at" Karl tapped me on the shoulder.
"Nothing" I said stuttering my words. He looked in the direction I had been staring at. He slowly turned his head back to me.
"ITS A GIRL, HES STARING AT A GIRL"
"OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo" they all giggled like school girls. I was out at a park with Karl, and our brothers.
"Yeah, so what, I can look at a pretty girl if I want to."
"You need to go and talk to here"
"Oh I 'nEeD' to do I"
"Yes please, it'll be funny to watch, and who knows" he winked.
"DUDE!"
"Fine don't talk to her then, you know what?"
"What"
"I'll go talk to her for you"
"NO! Fine I'll go" I got up and worked up to courage to go and talk to her. I saw her kneel down to take and picture of her drawing. What a perfect convosation starter. She sat back down and did something on her phone. I took it as an opportunity to take a look at her sketch book.
Was that me!?
"Is this me? it's really good." He said.
"Yeah it is! Thanks," She stuck out her hand for a handshake."hi my name is Y/N"
"Hi Y/N, I'm Alex!"