PART-8

They are coming in hotel.

" Let's go to terrace bubs. " Diya said. Rahul nodded his head, moved to terrace sat on parapet.

"I wanted to talk about something, I hope after this u won't break our friendship" Diya said scared. Rahul nod his head with confusion.

" Actually, I had feelings for u when I was with you in school. After that,we met , the feelings I had for you became strong and I... I am in love with you." Diya said this seeing down in her lap. Rahul who listened this is in shock.

" I am not saying this because you are successful now." Diya said with sincerely.

" I am not saying you to tell now only it's ur wish, say it if it's ur Yes or No. But because of this,don't stress urself and game. And play well. " Diya said with sad expression.

" I am going back to hotel which is near one" Diya said and get down from parapet.

" Mike will be there with you. " Rahul said with stone face. Diya nodded her  head and moved down to take luggage . Moved out of  hotel.

Here, Rahul is lost in his thoughts " She is having feelings for me?? That's why she is more concerned then a friend for me. But, I have feelings or do I have???. " He sat there, one hour.

He moved to his room. Mahi and Virat  are planning for tomorrow's match and talking randomly . Rahul came in lost thoughts moved to sofa and sat on it. Mahi and Virat saw that he is lost somewhere.

" Rahul, where is Diya??? " Virat asked. He didn't respond to him. Virat shaked him and repeat the sentence.

" Hmmm , here there is no rooms na, so she said, she will go to near by hotel." Rahul said.They nodded .

" I will freshen up and will go to dinner then." Rahul said and went to freshen up.

It's 9:30 pm, They all met at dinning hall, ate the dinner, Rahul's phone ranged " Mike." Rahul excused himself.

" Hello Mike, all good na? " Rahul asked worriedly.

" Yes sir, should I send some security guards, there." Mike told to Rahul.

" Ok, send,but take care of her." Rahul said while rubbing forehead.

" Ok sir " Mike said and cut the call. He went back to dinning hall.

" Chalo, sab room me jao , u have match tomorrow, go back to rooms. " Mahi said. All went back to there rooms. Rahul couldn't sleep.

Here, Diya's room,

She is laying down on bed and having tears in her eyes and lost in thoughts. She Start crying again.

Next Morning,

All had their breakfast and went to stadium ,  Diya massage that "she can't come as she have important work."

At 12:00 pm Match is got started. As Rahul was in stress he made his 100 in stress and calculating everything. At last shot, he got his answer. He went back to dressing room and saw his phone, Mike missed calls  were there.
He called back Mike.

" Hello Mike, what's the matter??" Rahul said.

" Hello sir, Mam is not in room. In Morning, she didn't came out of room for breakfast and now it's an afternoon , when I opened room with extra key. There is no one in room." Mike told.

" What how can it happen?? Why didn't you do this work in morning??" Rahul said angrily.

" She massaged me that " She won't have bf " At 8:00 am." Mike told.

KL RAHUL जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें