PART -37

All reached Rahul's apartment and security is around them. He reach apartment door, he opened the door.
All moved in.

Rahul bought glass of water for all of them. They drank water and waiting for Rahul to start.

" I started my business after, my graduation. And that's when I started playing for IPL. " Rahul said.

" We are happy with your success Rahul, no doubt on that, but you could have let us know na. " Jinks said.

" Huh! I always wanted to tell you people about it, but I got scared. " Rahul said, looking down.

" That's ok, but you could have tried na, we always asked you, why you are always in that laptop, but you always got uncomfortable or you got stammered " Virat said in scolding tone. Rahul looking down.

" After this revelation, I hope there will be no changes in our relations. " Rahul said,with hesitate.

" Of course not, I proud of Rahul." Mahi said with pride and patted his shoulder.

" Jinks bhai and Rish, I only send the passes of the show as I want you people to be with me. When I was taking the award at Award function " Rahul said.

" Oh you send that, they wondering, who send it. " Rohit said. Rish look little unsettled.

" Rish? Our relation won't change right " Rahul asked separately as he saw the changes in award show only.

" I don't know bhai, I need sometime, to process, I will leave for home now " Rish said and moved out of apartment, looking down without giving a chance.

Rahul face got changed. He sat on sofa, with tensed expression. Virat keep hand on his shoulder.

" Rahul give him sometime, it's to much for a kid " Virat said.

" I hope our relation won't change Vi bhai , I was fearing about this only " Rahul said.

" Nothing will change. Ok give him sometime " Mahi said, but he is also tensed as Rahul was opening himself, after Rish came in Rahul's life.

" Haan " Rohit said. Jinks nod.

They all left for their homes. As, they also, making themselves it's true.

Next day,

The news went viral all over the India. Fans and Indian public is in shock. ICT got the biggest shock from it. They are couldn't believe.

It's evening,

All are in there homes. Rish went out with car to take fresh air. He is lost in thoughts, he didn't observe the truck, which is coming with full speed from front as if willingly too,the truck came and did the accident. Around there are public, who shouted at the truck driver but, escaped.

They saw it's a cricketer. The bodyguard came to car, which was appointed by Rahul. He took him to hospital. On the way, he informed Rahul about it. Rahul was in outskirts of mumbai. The news spread  like fire. The ICT were in shock to know about  Rishab accident.

All went to  City hospital, Rahul appointed best doctors, on the way to Hospital. He called Diya, she did it. Rahul reached hospital gate and saw the media at main door at hospital. He parked the car and security is around him, allotted him in the hospital. He enquired about Rish at Receptionist.

He reached at ICU, he saw all are already there. Rahul is in devastated look. The seniors also there and Mahi and with the current team looked at him.

Rahul directly went to guard which appointed for Rish. He hold his coller of his shirt.

KL RAHUL जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें