AUTHOR'S NOTE

Tap here to start writing

Hello everyone, BeastlyHuman here...Sorry for the interruption but I hope these help with your imagination...

LUKE HAYES (WITHOUT THE TATTOOS): 

MAXIMILIAN SINKLAIR (WITH BLACK EYES):

ALEXANDER BLACKWOOD:

If you want to imagine them with a different vibe, feel free to do so but these images are what I thought felt closest to the characters I was writing

I want you to kindly remember the following before you start to read this book:

1) All rights to this book belong to me, aka BeastlyHuman.

2)This is a work of fiction and therefore does not mean to resemble any real-life scenarios, places or individuals. (All names of people, institutes and cities are made up and are NOT real).

3)All words and opinions written in this book are the character's thoughts and ideologies and do not mean to harm or offend any caste, religion, nationality, ethnicity, race, organisation, gender or sex.

4)This book may contain triggering scenes and there will be no trigger warnings at any point of this book.Please proceed to read with caution.

5)This book contains strong language and explicit content and is meant for mature audience above the age of 18.Reader discretion is advised.

6)I am not responsible for any emotional or psychological impact caused by reading this book.Readers are encouraged to seek support if they find any content distressing.

7)Constructive feedback is welcome but any form of harassment or abusive language directed towards me will not be tolerated.

8)This book maybe subject to updates and revisions.

Finally I would like to remind you that english is not my first language so please read the book with some consideration...