03

september 29th

september 29th

though a week had gone by since the stream elisa took part in happened, she was still experiencing the giddiness from it. the feeling that she had friends was enough, even though she hadn't contacted them in any way, it still felt nice.

eli acknowledged the slight feeling of dread in her chest of possibly losing all of it when she goes back to california to stay with her mom once more. she enjoyed the little visits she got to have with her brother in north carolina.

not much was happening for her currently though, just the daily schedule of online homework that was required since she was missing the school she would otherwise be attending..

elisa was never one to pay attention, and instead gazed out her window at the tall buildings that of the city she loved so much.

disturbing her peace, karl burst through the door excitedly.

"i'm mid stream, but chat wants to ask you a few questions" he announced, gesturing for her to come with him.

"i'm still-" she tried with no avail, he was already out the door once more.

elisa quickly slapped her laptop shut and stood, following her brother.

she saw there had been another chair brought up to his desk for her, making her way to sit next to karl.

"ok so forget minecraft for today! we're gonna do q&a / mediashare with sisterjacobs"

"oh, so this was what i'm missing science for... fun" elisa concluded, unenthusiastic.

karl playfully glared at his sister with a smile playing on his lips, making her beam back sarcastically. karl then asked the mods to enable mediashare and he explained the q&a saying to donate or to just use #asksisterjacobs.

the first mediashare came through with a kid announcing he was falling down the stairs. the wail after the crash at the made elisa completely lose it to the point where she fell off the chair while karl just watched with an amused look. apparently, both siblings had a tendency to flip their chairs backwards when anything remotely amusing happened.

"ooh we have our first question!" karl exclaimed, to which elisa replied "let's hear it"

"what are your online handles?" he read out.

elisa hadn't had social media since 6th grade, but she deleted all of her accounts because she couldn't help but compare herself to other girls. "oh, uhh, i don't?"