-ten-

Chapter - 10

Author's pov

" JEONG JAEHYUN!!!!"

A loud voice called out. The guy turned back towards the direction where the voice came to see a girl running to him.

She slapped his arm.

" Why did you lie to me?! ", was what she first said.

" what? ".

" You said that you won't be joining but your name was on the first list! ".

Jaehyun realised and released a sigh, looking helpless and disappointed.

" I don't have other choice, my sister forced me to! ", he snapped.

" oh, you have a sister?? ", she asked.

" cousins actually, she's the student council president of this school ".

Chaeyoung gasped and covered her mouth with her hands

" You mean, Bae joohyun, the campus belle?!! ".

Jaehyun just nodded.

" woah, so that's why you're always at school now, I heard from others that you always skip schools ", Chaeyoung said, crossing her arms.

" I don't see any problems with that, I'm still always the best though, I don't even know why my parents keep on forcing me to do the things I find annoying ", he grumbled.

" That's for your own good Jaehyun, parents know what's the best for us".

Jaehyun wasn't really attentive and rolled his eyes, not even looking at Chaeyoung.

" If it wasn't for that brain of yours, I bet you'd be expelled already! ".

Chaeyoung could really understand that he doesn't give a damn about what she said by seeing his expressions on his face. She was triggered a bit, seeing the guy caring nothing about it.

A group of people, the school heartthrobs then came across, making the girls nearby squeal. The Japanese guy, known as Nakamoto Yuta, showed the girls his famous wink, making every girl's heart melt.

Wherever the super stars of the school goes, it's like a group of idols are walking by and there are these people who fangirl over them.

" oh gosh, we gotta leave ", Chaeyoung said to herself but was late after she was greeted by Jennie.

" Chaeyoung!!! ", she waved at the girl.

Chaeyoung could only chuckle sheepishly and lightly bowed. Jaehyun noticed them as well, making eye contacts with the girl and Lee Taeyong. Even though there was something that triggered him inside, Jaehyun concealed it with his cold expressions.

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung was panicking. She was biting her fingers due to nervousness. She didn't dare to look towards the school idols and wanted to go away, but she froze in her position.

Taeyong's eyes met with Chaeyoung's, making her a blushing mess. At this point, she was scared that she might be found out as her actions were obvious. She wanted disappear in the thin air.

Then she felt a hand on her wrist, pulling her away from her position. Jennie was about to talk to her but she was dragged away.

---------

Jaehyun and Chaeyoung both ended up somewhere far from Taeyong and his friends, where there was no one around.

Chaeyoung let out a deep, heavy and relief sigh. She placed her hand in her chest to check her heartbeat beating rapidly.

" you've saved my life again, damn, I thought I was gonna be found out! ", she panted.

There was something wrong with Jaehyun, his face changed when the group was in sight. Chaeyoung gazed at the guy, whose face had turned cold and scary. She was confused about it.

" Jaehyun? "

" are you- ", the guy left before she could finish her sentence.

Then he left her there, dumbfounded.

" What's wrong with him? "

--------

" That's it! "

Lucas clapped his giant hands, making a loud sound.

" They're in a relationship, problem solved! ".

" You're not even sure ", Ten snapped.

" What's more to be sure of? Didn't you see what happened? They were holding hands and his eyes", Lucas trailed, dramatically.

" I saw jealousy ".

Taeyong creased his brows,

" but what is there to be jealous of ? ".

'' jeez hyung, cause he might be afraid if his girlfriend might land her eyes in other guys ", he gave them a smug look.

" And the fact that I'm quite hot and handsome ", Lucas said, earning a smack on the head from Jungwoo.

"ah! ".

" you have a girlfriend yukhei ".

Jennie joined the conversation.

" even if she were to have a crush on among you, I bet that will be taeyong".

" wae? ", taeyong asked.

" I have a feeling ", Jennie smiled.

" Guess Jaehyun can't really stand seeing us around ", Doyoung mumbled as Taeyong nudged him.

" who wants to go to the xxx cafe after school?! ", Jennie changed the subject.

" Lukhass!!!! "

" good idea, it's been a while since we've stop visiting the olace", Yuta said.

" it'll be my treat! ".

-------

Chaeyoung kicked some small rocks that were on the road. Head down, lips forming a pout and began to think about what could possibly made Jaehyun mad. Why? Was it her the reason? But what did she do?

She was confused. Though she had no idea, she still felt guilty and blamed herself. She haven't talked to him after that incident in the morning. She wanted to, but couldn't.

What should I do?

End of chapter - 10