-seven-

Chapter - 7

At night

Chaeyoung was in her room, watching movies from her phone. She had told her parents about her results and they were grateful for her rank. They were not expecting it, except for her dad. But he still was proud of her daughter.

" Nooo!!! Does he really have to die?!! What about his girlfriend?!! ", Chaeyoung whined at the movie.

She is always super dramatic and always in the mood. She gets emotional easily in every sad scene and would always shed a tear.

Just then, a notification came.

"What's this? ".

She opened it and it was their class group.

' Clubs are finally opened! '

"Clubs? Does this school have clubs? ", she mumbled.

She began to read.

" Arts club, dance club, fashion club, singing club, music club and drama club ??".

" They all seem interesting, should I join? ".

Chaeyoung was deciding whether to join one of the club or not. She was thinking about music or singing club since she's always been a fan of music and likes singing. She knows how to play keyboard and guitar and can sing pretty well.

But she also liked dancing, and wouldn't mind joining as well.

" But I like arts as well"~~

" They're all too good"...

But instead of thinking it over and over, she decided to continue watching the movie.

---------

The next day

Class

After taking notes, Chaeyoung weakly lie on the desk and played with her pencil.

" Hey, I saw Jaehyun today! "

"Me too! I'm so surprised! "

She heard some female students whispering which caught her attention.

'What is there to be surprised if? '

she thought.

" He rarely comes to school, but always did the best, he's really something"

" It's obvious that he's studying at home, or else he wouldn't be able to be the first"

"He's so lucky"

" He's quite handsome as well don't you think "

" Hmmm, I never thought about that but I think you're right, he got a handsome face, but his attitude "

" Yeah, he's cold and rude, but has a handsome face, literally an 'ice prince'! "