l Bad days ends in good l

💌

SeokJin's POV:

It's been 2 weeks since the incident happened, the one 'I kissed a dog ', still, my boss thinks it's so funny to tease me about that but who is going to tell him?

IT'S A NO

But strangely I felt it was fine, seeing him smiling felt good. You know I am a man with a big heart so I let him use me as his happy pill !!. Yeah, that's how generous I am.

I met a fairy today in the old age home, she smiled at me. I felt good about that too, she rarely smiles, it's just she moves her eyes for a response that's all. Oh wait, the fairy is a lady who might be in her 50s, I met her in an old age home when we all visited there on Hoseok's birthday as he keeps doing this Charity work.

It's been 4 years now, and I felt the connection between us, even Jungkook says that. So I and jungkookie visit her often, I save some money for her gifts, and they tell me some people are looking after financial needs like again some good people who do charities.

So it's been mixed things happened, I was happy, angry, puzzled, and even anxious... Why because I met Mr. Kim's father my previous boss today.

I got escorted by his men, I forgot he wanted to meet me. But after meeting him I felt my day was done.

How come he could ask me for that?? What was he even thinking?? Just because they have money can they ask me for it? And who the hell even wants to do it? Just because of money... When did real life become fiction!!?

I tossed my shoes into the rack threw my bags on the couch and straightly went to the kitchen to get some cold water.

" What happened ?? You look like a tail-bitten cat "

I looked at Yoongi who was preparing our dinner. What was that even ?? Tail-bitten cat!! He and his obsession with cats

" No... I don't think so I look like that"

" Then sure you are"

Oh god, I want to scream at him but it's his way of asking Seokjin what happened, you look too tired.

" Why are you making suddenly dinner? It's our takeout night"

Usually, yoongi doesn't cook on Wednesdays, and I cook only when I have a mood.

" Jungkook failed in his Internals again, so cheering food "

Wow!! This guy is so consistent with everything.

" Then let me order cheer drinks too. It's a must"

Yoongi made a loud sound with his spatula over the pan.

" You and Jimin should stop spoiling him already, he should start reading now, not get wasted with alcohol "

" Oh oh...Mr. Min yoongi it's very important to leave behind the bad day to start a new one, so today is Jungkook's bad day he is going to leave behind it with good food and awesome alcohol "

Yoongi shook his head at my explanation for why we should drink on a weekday.

" Now tell me why are you sad??"

For that, I exhale deeply before hugging him from behind.

" You are clingy !!"

" You don't hate it"

" I don't like it either now if  you don't tell me what happened, Don't expect me to be jungkookie to fall behind your ass to know the reason"

I chuckled at his cuteness, he was like ' I love you don't expect me to say kind

" I don't know why all weird things happen to me...??"

Yoongi moved a little to get eggs from the fridge with me being attached to him like Kola.

" Because you are weird "

" Don't forget I can bite humans "

" Yeah, vampire god...is it your boss"!?

Somehow, but not exactly

" I become used to his teasings, hmm he is not that badass, but he is. It's.....it's his father...I don't know I am too embarrassed now, don't tell to anyone please "

" Anyone means other than Jimini, Jungkookie, and Hoseokie??"

" No....not to them also "

I took a seat on the counter looking at my feet, which should get a pedicure soon they were looking really sad.

" Why, what happened??"

" I don't know why he talked to me like that. I felt really bad, just because he has money he can't just talk to me like that right?! Now I can't even respect him at least for his age too"

Yoongi turned off the stove and gave his all attention to me.

" Continue.."

" Hmm....it's...he suddenly asked me how Taehyung is. I told him he is a good person who carries his ego on his head. Then he laughed, and after a cup of coffee, he gave me a file that had a contract paper stating I  will ....marry......marry Mr. Kim for one year, then...will get a divorce. And for that, I will get  how much ever money I ask "

" What the fuck?? Did you slap him or not??"

Yoongi's reaction was expected

" No I couldn't....but it was so low of him to ask me for that. I told him if he wants to fire me he can, I am never going to do that....I.....I want to marry the person I love....how can they think ....I....will do it for some money? am I looking for someone who can sell myself?"

I choked on my words looking at my fingers. I don't know why the hell I have to get emotional about these stupid things but how could he think like that? I don't know what bothers me so much.

" Hey.....seokjinnie, look at me don't think you are an easy person just because you are too lively with everyone. It should be that old man who should be embarrassed, not you...and you are my cheerleader. I can't see you like this,  if you wanna cry you can but not because of someone else's shitty personality, and  if he approaches you again with this, let me know "

I looked at him, and my eyes were filled with tears. Yeah, that's how I always feel, that people take advantage of my friendliness. But again it's not my fault for being so awesome right?

I have to cheer myself, if I don't do it I can't appreciate it if others do it for me. Yeah, I am Seokjinnie who is an awesome person and handsome too. I am a good person.

" You have to stand on the ladder to talk to him yoongi ah..."

" I will take Jungkook with me. you know right if jungkook sees you like this, he will become a tiger ready to pounce on people..."

That made me laugh, I laughed in between wiping my tears.

" Yeah..he will, he loves me though. But truly thank you for that. I needed to hear it, you know though you know you are awesome it feels good to listen to it when others say. "

" Oh...you are back, so now get out and take a shower and also call them, if they passed out already I swear I will beat their asses, tell them I cooked tonight  "

I hugged him once again even when he tried to refuse with all his power

Cute!

" You have a weird obsession with our asses yoongi ah"

I took a bite of steak before going to take a shower.

" Not with your flat ass though"

" Yah!!!! Mine is soft as rice cake, you brat "

" Anything makes you go to sleep "

Their bickering stopped when Seokjin got into the shower after calling Jungkook and Jimin. Yoongi tried to shake out the thoughts coming into his mind. He hopes these things will end there.