jiall pt. 2 *lover19*

Note: read lover19s shit....like now.....please

"""""""""

Part 2

^

^

^

^

Justin's pov

*

*

*

As soon as I shut the door to Nialls apartment, I slammed the drunk boy to the wall. He growled and pressed our lips together in a heated kiss. My hands squeezed his hips. Niall jumped up and wraped his legs around my waist, my hands found there way to his ass, squeezing it.

"Justin..." He moaned. I started to walk up to his room. I kicked open the door not bothering to shut it and set him on his made bed.

Nialls legs went around my waist and my hands rested on each side of his head. I planted open mouth kisses down his neck. Nialls hands started going up my shirt.

I knew I found his sweet spot when I heard him moan. I gently bite ot then started sucking leaving a purple spot noticable to anyone who looked.....hopefully josh.

"You've been bad Niall..." I said. I stoped kissing his neck and looked at him.

"H-how?"

"Josh..."

"We didn't do any-" I stoped him

"Youre mine Niall...I think I need to teach you that....."

"W-what are you g-gonna do?"

I stripped off his shirt and pants, quickly. And do the same to me. All that left was left was our boxers. Niall smiled up at me as I take off his, then mine. I groaned as the cold air hot my harden dick. I kissed the inside of nialls thighs, he moaned loudly.

"Stop teasing...." Completly missing where he wants my mouth, I went to his chest, going up to his small nipple, I bring it inbetween my teeth and bite on it, Niall gasped. Smiling I sucked on it, enjoying the sound I get from him. I go to the next one, swiping my tounge over the bead making it hard quickly. I did the same thing I did with the last one. After a few seconds I stop, and I kissed my way to his neck. I try to find his sweet spot, and I knew I found it when I hear him sigh,

"Justin, please"

His dick was hard against my chest, I smiled I had to be just as hard. I leaned into his ear and whisperd;

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, you won't walk straight or even sit down without hurting." Niall moaned loudly, I smiled "my little slut, you want this is want to get punished?" I sat up, looking down at him, I run my hands acrossed his chest, he was so beautiful.

"Justin plea-ahh" I pushed all the way in him without warning. No prep, no lube, nothing. He graced on to my shoulders "Justin...." He said in pain and pleasure. I started moving quickly in and out of him.

"God, niall" I moaned. My hands were on each side of his holding me up. I locked eyes with his, you could still tell he was still drunk, his cheeks were pink his hair slightly messed up.

"Just-in I...it hurts" he whispered.

"G-going to babe" I tried keeping my voice steady but it was so difficult. I moaned.

"Justin....." He moaned slightly. I graced his dirty blond hair and pulled it. He moaned again, he's always loved his hair pulled.

"Don't enjoy this...." I pulled out of him and he whined. I chuckled. "Hands and knees....now" Niall did as I told and got on his hands and knees. I smiled at the sight, he was so hot. I smacked his ass hard, leaving a red hand print. Niall groaned. I give him a weird look, even though he didn't see it.

".....again...." I heard him moan. I smile looks like niall has a kink.....use that later. Ignoring his plead. I thrusted into him again, and this time it was harder then the first. Niall moaned louder, I picked up my speed our moans becoming louder. I reached in front of him and took a hold of his un-wanted dick. I pumped it matching my thrusts.

"I'm....close" he moaned.

"Not yet ni" I kissed his shoulder. I was so close. A few more thrusts and I came deep inside if him. I moaned loudly, Niall groaned,

"Justin please." He begged.

"Ok now babe" almost on que, he came all over my hand, I laugh slightly at the noise he made, he moaned loudly.

"Ahh, yes"

His hands gave out. I pull out of him. And laid down next to him. He cuddled into ny chest, kissing me slightly on the lips.

"I love you" he whispered

"I love you more" I said back.

"I should hang out with josh more, eh?" I give him a glare. And he just laughed.

"Let's just hope he sees how you walk and the marks on your neck Niall..."

*

*

*

*******************************

Uggggg yeah wow....

That was bad.......

Sorry......

I'm so sorry.....lol

Message me if you want a oneshot.

I will do het!!!

Tell me ur name

Who u want

And boom! U will have it

Bromances to!!!

Tell me the pair... I will even do 3-ways lmfao, or zianourry

And fluff/smut

And if u want wht will happen n u will get it!!!

The het will b in a diffrent story though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again for reading love u all :)