Intro

Warnings ⚠️ : explicit content including sub Dean and implied gentle dom cas (female); begging; implied pegging; implied sub space

Chapter description: flashback intro

"Please, please Miss, I need to," he cut himself with a gasp, his hands clenching hard in the pillow he had stuffed beneath his head in a desperate attempt to ground himself. "Can I- can I touch myself? Please, miss?" He asked, right there on the verge of tears. A soft hand ran over his hip, dipping down to the seam where his hip met his thigh, pressing into it so she could drive deeper into him. He was trembling, sweat at his brow and a shake in his thighs. He was still babbling, pleading for her to have mercy on him.

"Touch yourself for me, baby. You've been so good tonight, such a good boy," she whispered with her hand trailing over his ass. She swatted him once, just barely a sting, then again, harder, and once more until he gasped in pained pleasure. He pressed his chest to the pillow, resting his head as he reached down to stroke himself for the first time that night. The stimulation was shocking and too good, too soon.

"Are you going to come for me, honey?" She asked, voice drenched in sweet placation.

"Can I miss?" He whimpered.

"Yes you can, good boy," there was a pleased smile in her voice, and he knew then that she wasn't going to let him if he didn't ask. He sighed into the pillow, relief and pleasure washing over him as she fucked into him.

"I'm going to come, miss, miss, please. I, I," his breath caught in his throat as his orgasm hit him. He was barely aware that he was groaning and whining, all he could focus on was the way she was thrusting into him and the heat overtaking his skin.

It felt like hours before he could properly take in his surroundings instead of vaguely feeling them. He couldn't see properly, everything was blurry and his head was heavy. All he could do was lay there and take in the smell of her in deep gulps of warm air. Citrus and firewood, sweet and earthy, the smell of champagne on her breath as she kissed up his chest, up his neck, along his jaw. He chased her mouth with his own, he couldn't see her yet, he was buried too far deep in his head, but he could feel the amused little chuckle she let out, and he couldn't stop the whine in his throat as she kissed him.

"Thank you, miss," he whispered against her lips, his heavy hands reaching for her.

"Thank you, baby boy, you were so good for me," she praised, her fingers brushing through his hair. He allowed his eyes to close as she pressed her body down against his, warm and reassuring.