Surprise

"Wait what!?" Carl said surprised. "Surprise?" Enid said smiling a little scared. "Fuck this shit!" Carl mumbled as he walked away. "I'll take her" Maggie said picking up Braxton. Enid nodded with tears forming in her eyes. "Hmm?" Braxton said a little sleepy. "Shhhh go back to sleep your okay" Maggie said bringing her to Daryl's tent. "Daryl" Maggie whispered. Daryl looked back from making his arrows. Daryl dropped the arrow he was making and picked her up. "Thanks Magg" Daryl said putting her down on the far left of the tent. He started to make arrows again. "I'm back!" A man yelled. "Rick!" Daryl mumbled. Daryl immediately got up and ran outside. Daryl helped Rick with the supplies. "Dad!" Carl yelled as he ran to Rick hugging him. "Where's everyone else?" Daryl and Rick asked at the same time. "I don't know? Enid! Maggie! Glenn!" Carl yelled looking around. "SURPRISE!" Everyone yelled. Braxton jumped on Carl's back making him fall after she said surprise. Carl laughed and picked up Braxton and put her in the air. "There you are!" Carl said smiling and gave her a kiss. He put her next to him and got up. Braxton ran to Daryl and jumped on his back. Daryl acted like a horse. "Daryl stop!" Rick demanded. Daryl stopped and put Braxton down. She immediately ran and hid behind a tree far away from the camp kinda. "Who the fuck is that!?" Rick demanded. "Claire's daughter" Carl blurred out. "What?" Rick asked. "Claire's daughter dad.... Claire. Remember her dad?" Carl asked with tears forming in his eyes. Rick nodded. "Didn't she give you a bracelet?" Rick asked. Carl nodded with tears running down his face. "Surprise baby" Enid said rapping her arms around him and kissed his cheek. "Ahhh!" Braxton screamed loud. "Braxton!" Carl yelled pushing Enid down. Abraham came out of the forest pulling Braxton by her hair. "Found this little fucker behind a tree" Abraham said pushing her down. "Come here Brax" Carl said with his arms out. Braxton immediately got up and ran the opposite direction into the woods. "Damn it Abraham! That was Claire's daughter!" Carl snapped at him. "Don't worry Rosita is back their" Abraham said walking past Carl. Braxton was running and running until she bumped into Rosita. "Woah kid are you okay!?" She asked holding out her hand. Braxton took her hand and looked back. "Can you take me back?" Braxton asked looking down. "Take you back where?" Rosita asked scared. "Terminus! My mommy's their!" Braxton cried. "Is your moms name Claire?" She asked. Braxton nodded with tears running down her face. "Come on let's go to my camp" Rosita said. Braxton nodded and walked with her back. "Come out come out where ever you are" Negan said swinging his bat making it hit walkers. "Oh Braxton..." Negan said swinging his bat making it hit a person behind him.