Goodbye Stalker?

Please let me know what you think. Do you think that really got rid of James? Will he come back?? I know Alex seems a little slutty but she's really not she just don't do relationships and a girl has to get it somehow lol.
—————————————————————————

After three hours in the mall Blair and I had found the best outfits. Brent had also gotten something new to wear. We got another Uber back to the house from the bar we had walked to from the mall to grab another drink while we waited. We only had about a 15 to 30 minute wait.

I decided to ask a few questions. " So Brent what do you do for work?" I asked. " I am a subcontractor for architects. I go to different sites in different cities and look at locations and take pictures for the of the properties I am the middle man between the architect and the property owner. Then I over see the project." Brent answered with a smile. 

" That's really awesome have you traveled to different countries?" Blair asked him on the edge of her seat nervously. " No little sister it's all been in the US. I hope to travel over seas soon." He replied.

The waiter brought us our drinks. I then asked " So how long do you plan to be in town?"
He seemed so calm talking about his work but when I asked how long he would be in town he started to fidget. So I quickly added " Not that we are trying to get rid of you fast or anything just wondering?" He chuckled almost nervous sounding. " well I have a few places to scout and report back. It all depends. If it is an issue staying with you ladies I can get a hotel. I was just hoping to spend sometime with you Blair. Maybe fix what's broken."

I thought she was going to jump out of her chair. Her eyes lit up hopeful. Her brown eyes always look so doughy, but right now they look bright. " I would love that she states." Reaching across the small round table for his hand. " Oh how cute brother sister love!!" I laugh jokingly. She pops my arm " Hey now, don't hit me because you guys are over here all sentimental and shit." I laugh. We continue with more small talk before Blair gets a notification that the Uber is outside the bar.

We are now home I have just showered and got a towel around my body and my head. Heading to my room with my head down looking at my phone with my earbuds in. I run right into a hard chest.  I look up knowing who the chest belongs to. Smiling. I pull out one of my head buds and say " Sorry I was in the zone checking emails and listening to music. Blair has gotten use to moving out of my way. I'm not usually running into people at home. "

He responds reaching up to trail a finder down the side of my cheek to wipe way a water droplet that was falling down my face. " It's very much okay beautiful you can run into me anytime I wouldn't mind."

Sending tingles right down to my whoha. Men don't usually do that for me unless I'm drunk which I know I'm not I don't even have a buzz I haven't even drink anything since we left the bar. Showers always wake me up so what is this man doing to me. I have never even been in a real relationship do to not trusting anyone. I am questioning how much I trust Blair now that she has kept this brother and her family issues a secret. We are bestfriends we don't hold things like this in for 6 years.

" Are you flirting with me?" I ask? I kind of just want to know what his motives are here. I kind of need to make sure if anything happens between Brent and I that Blair would be okay with it. I mean I don't want a relationship but having someone to hook up with while he's in town would keep me from having to go on the dates off the online dating site I use. Just then there is a knock at the door. He almost jumps it looks like. Shit I think to myself. " hold that thought." I say.

He nods and says " I-I am will be in the bathroom okay!" I raise my brow and smirk " Are you inviting me to come in?" Before he could answer there is another knock and he comes around me headed towards the bathroom. Weird I thought. " coming" I yell. Opening the door and there stands James. My God this guy has balls. I haven't even answered his calls or text today. " Hey" he said
" What are you doing here?" Is my response.
" Do you normally answer the door in a towel?" Completely avoiding my question.
" I said what are you doing here?" Clearly irritated by the fact this man can't seem to take a hint.
" Well I wanted to see if you wanted to do something this evening if your free. " he said
" James I have plans. If I wanted to hangout with you then I would have responded to one of your 10 text. " I usually don't try to be rude but he can't seem to get the fact that I'm not interested. So I'm going to have to lay it out plan and simple.
" James your a nice guy but-" I'm cut off by the bathroom door slamming shut and Brent walking my way now. James' face seemed to drop seeming the now shirtless Brent walking our way with a towel thrown over his shoulder! He walked right up to me and wrapped his arms around me.