Tobias Eaton? Or Percy Jackson

Prologue
It was after the battle Gaia and we were at Olympus facing the gods.
"Demigods" Zeus boomed "We have decided to give you all one wish, Jason, my son" he said looking at Jason "What is your wish"
"I wish for a list of every minor god, no one will be forgotten this time" Zeus snapped his fingers and a long piece of paper appeared in his hands and he handed it to Jason.
"Piper, my dear, what is your wish?" Aphrodite asked
"I wish to have no troubles with Jason" She said, looking pointedly at her mother
"Fine" Aphrodite sighed. Frank and Hazel wished for a peaceful life in Camp Jupiter together and finally it was Annabeth's turn. She opened her mouth, but Athena interjected
"My daughter, I have a proposition for you, if you agree, I can make you the minor god of-" she was interrupted by Annabeth
"Yes, Yes, Yes!" My face fell at her words. Athena shot a gray light at Annabeth and chanted
"All hail Annabeth Chase, minor god of architecture, trickery, and broken hearts. Annabeth looked at me
"Percy, I'm so sorry, I didn't realize, my fatal flaw overtook me!" She looked at me pleadingly, begging me to forgive her, because it was her flaws fault, lets just say what happened next was because of my flaw. Because of my loyalty, my trust was hard to gain, and if you betrayed that trust, it would be hard to get it back. So I said something that would change my life forever.
"I wish to be sent to a land beyond the gods and have my demigod scent removed" I told them
Gasps rang out and Poseidon looked at me sadly. All my friends tried to convince me to stay and Piper scolded Annabeth, who was crying. Zeus nodded and told me about a different dimension, he told me about factions and serums. When he was done I told him I would go there. He smiled sadly, "before you go, each god would like to bless you" To say I was surprised would be an understatement.
When they were done, Zeus faced me again.
"I'll miss Persassy" He said, cracking a smile, ''Woah, I made Zeus Smile!
"And I'll miss Drama Queen

Everyone was celebrating, eating dauntless cake and having fun. They had just been made Dauntless members. Four and Tris were celebrating with Christina and Will. The two couples were sitting at a table chatting and Four was congratulating all of them.
"Not that scary anymore, eh Four" Christina said playfully. They all laughed. Suddenly someone screamed, the four (hehe) all looked to the source and found a boy dressed in all black, everyone pulled out their guns and pointed them at the mysterious boy, no one noticed Four had not. The boy put his hands up, but he didn't look very scared, he was scanning the crowd, and smirked when he found who or what he was looking for.
"You can shoot me, but I have a very powerful friend who is not going to let me get hurt," he said slyly.
"Who are you?" Eric asked
"The ghost king" the boy replied
"Who is your friend?"
"A dauntless" the boy said
"If you know this boy, step up and tell us who this is" No one stepped up, Tobias bit his lip.
"Shoot" Eric ordered. All the dauntless shot their guns, bullets raining down on the boy. He just stood there, like he believed his friend could stop all the deadly bullets coming his way. When they were almost touching the boy, he disappeared into the shadows and reappeared.
"Hey, you don't want me to die do you?" No response came from the crowd.
"All of you, listen up, do you know someone with a fake name here? Like a number?" Tris was anxious, Tobias, or Four had all the conditions, and Eric seemed to know that. Soon, dauntless guards were bringing a struggling Tobias to the front.
"So Percy, do you not like me, I almost died you know?" Tobias didn't respond, he instead pulled out his gun and pointed it at the boy. He then realized the boy could dodge the bullets and dropped the gun, he instead grabbed a chair and threw it at the boy in annoyance, he dodged effortlessly.
"Why did you come here" Four growled, "you ruined my second chance! I even found love again!" 
"Percy, the gods need you"
"What now?" Kronos is rising again, we need you, I need you"
"Fine" Four said, backing down, "just give me a moment to explain to them"
He turned to his girlfriend, and the other couple who were staring at his expectantly.
"Tris, I'm so sorry for lying to you, he paused at her hurt face. "It's just, I was betrayed and used, when I got this second chance, I took it and it was the best thing I ever did.
"Tell me the truth, Four, what are you hiding" tris asked.
"My name isn't, Four, or Tobias Eaton for that matter, my name, is Percy Jackson."