Chapter 3

I feel as if I'm the Alice of Alice in the wonderland, Pevensie siblings of The Chronicles of Narnia and Natalie of Isn't It Romantic. But Alice fell in a hole following the rabbit, and the Pevensie siblings entered a magical wardrobe, in classic fantasy novels. Even Natalie fell in a coma before finding herself in a PG-13 Rom-Com world, which she hated, but all I did was fall asleep in my bed. Yeah, I love investigative series, starting from CID to The Fall, I have followed many investigative series. But do I have to be the next target in the serial killing?

After the idea of solving the mystery could let me escape this dream world popped up, I couldn't stay put. Muting my mobile volume, I opened the video and started noting down the details such as the names of the victims, the date of death, and the department of the victims. All seven murders took place around 03:00 AM when the girls were sleeping on the bed.

Also, I search for the previous serial killing news updates that the CB-CID officer mentioned in his statement and collect those details too

Also, I search for the previous serial killing news updates that the CB-CID officer mentioned in his statement and collect those details too. I start mapping a relationship chart for a reasoning problem using the data I collected for Axis College serial killing.

After mapping, initially, I couldn't find any link between the girls from other departments

After mapping, initially, I couldn't find any link between the girls from other departments. The girls from the same department are not just classmates, but they are close friends. All four departments have separate blocks. Also, the girls from different departments were not participating together in any extra-curricular or co-curricular activities. Then according to what the first-year girls who came into my lecture hall said in the morning, I must be the next target, as I'm the best friend of Vedhika.

There must be some common link, and the serial killer couldn't be randomly picking any girl. The killer must be following some sort of chain, which has gone unnoticed or neglected. I have only one other department friend, Mahima, we both used to travel by the same bus and became friends.

What could be the missing link between these girls?

Then suddenly, I remember seeing these girls at the bus stop from where I board. The public transport-traveling crowd from my college, either travel by bus, train, or share autos. Since our college is famous, students from across the city study here. They have to either board the bus from the same side of the college campus or the opposite side.