1-Betrayed

~-Future Mono's POV-~
As we were running from the Tower with six,the bridge just before the exit collapsed, i stard to run even faster and then i jump...Six caught me...i was happy.But then...She let go of my hand.
As i fall i just didn't say anything not even making a sound until i fell unconscious.

~-Past Mono's POV-~
I woke up from my nightmare with that weird corridor with that door.I don't know what is behind that door but it's calling me...weird.
I stand up and brush myself as i look around i could see woods and a...Tv?
"Why is there a Tv here?" I ask myself.
I Brush it off and continue to walk eventually desarming bear trap,as i continue i found a schak that look like it was abandoned...as i enter it, i could see a pot with roting thing in it,it was smelling really bad, i force myself to not gag at this.But as i pay more attention to my surrending i could here music coming from another room. I decide to follow the music,that music lead me to a basement, i could see a door which was a bit broke...it was the room where the music was coming from. As i search for something to cut the door open i spot a little piece of a brown jacket that was hidden by a stuffed bag... i didn't pay attention to it still searching for something to cut the door...then i realized there was another room with a axe in it."I am so blind" I thought, i pick up the axe and going for that door.

BANG!

I start to cut that door but after the first tried the music in the room stopped,i tried to cut it more until i was able to go inside.As i look around in the room i could see some drawing at the wall made with a chalk but then i notice a music box and what looks like a girls under a table..."Hey.." i whispered and then i offer her my hand for her to grab it. As she was about to grab me she push me over and start to run.As i get up and brush myself i turn and saw her not moving, looking at something that i couldn't see because of the door.I Start to approach her and i look in the direction she was looking at and then a loud gasp escaped my mouth...

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello this is Author-kun!

So i decide to do this fanfic because i wanted to but i just start writing on wattpad so be kind with me please...so
yeah i let a bit of suspense for the next chapter but i just want to know if people want some Six Pov because i don't know if i really need to do some Six Pov because the book is more about Mono than Six...So let me know in the comment
Oh and i wrote that at midnight so i'm tired and tomorrow i have school so ill go to sleep and maybe ill do another chapter tomorrow and if you want a Q&A then ask it and i will do a book about the Q&A
The music in this chapter is not related it's just a music that i like so i put it here.

Bye bye