The beginning is new

Glowing lanterns float higher into the sky in celebration of origami, who nearly murdered everyone and erased todds, peace, which was non-existent, and Peach's return, basically the only thing worth celebrating. The sky, glowing in disarray.

"Thanks Origami" 

Everyone shouted. The last firework went of, BOOM! 

"Didn't origami just try to kill you tho?" Author-Chan said. Noone cared!

Luigi: "I-a think it means everyone can-a go now!"

Peach: "That's right, teehee(Sus-e)! Thank you everyone! You all can return home."

...

Peach: "L E A V E"

And everyone left because Peach was scary! 'Oh lord now I gotta clean this mess up' Peach thought. Wind blew over the now empty Todd Toon as the last lantern blew out. The sky, dark and dim as it should be, not a single toad stood in Toad Town, well except the Origami Craftsman, parental figure to Olly and Olivia, who of which, failed their job completely. Silence flew over everything as the Craftsman packed his things, taking one last look at the folded Olly doll, remembering the beast he brought apon the world. He picked up his bag, hawling it over to Toad Town docs, where ships can come and go to their pleasing. He took the folded dolls out from his bag a he gave a deep, heavy sigh.

Nolan(Craftsman): "Oh Olly, Olivia....I didn't love you that much, no but it was more love than most abusive parents gave their children. And I will still take care of you no matter what."

He gave off one last hearty sigh as he entered his boat, placing down his bag and rowing off to his home on a single island on this great sea.

(Mm K.K Paper ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  Yeeeee!)