Chapter 3

I interrupt the conversation about me holding the knife way out in front of me. I am shaking so bad,  it could drop on the floor.

        "Who are you or should I say what are you? You look human, but you are also a.... a.... a dog," I screamed holding the knife with both hands.

        This big guy, that was all muscle, came up to me, and he was pretty hot. He started rushing towards me, so I got a tighter grip on the knife,  holding it at his throat.

          "First of all,  we are not dogs.  We are werewolves. Got that.  You are lucky we saved you from those wanders." He has a British but American ascent. 

          "Wanders what? I have no idea what you people are talking about."

           "I will tell you," said a girl that was about 20. "My name is Roseiline, Rosey for short. Can I see your hands? You can trust us, just give the knife Hans and everything will be okay."

          So that is his name. Can I trust a guy that just attacked me? I nervous.

         "Okay, but I don't want to be handled. Especially from Hans. Here."

         I grab Rosey's hands and then I go to this weird place,  but my body is still there. I can't see anything besides the color black. She finally lets go after ten minutes.

         "Can you Jacob take Ms. Amber to her room please?"

         "Yah, no problem."

        When I saw Jacob, I thought I died.  He is so gorgeous. When he looked at me, I wonder what he was thinking.  Probably thinking how cute I am. He takes me upstairs, he opens the door, and has me sit in the bed.

           "Stay here please. This could be bad," Jacob says.

          "Ooookkkkkaaaaayyy," I said flirty like.  Crap, that was weird.

          Jacob closes the door and leaves.  I just look around my room to see what I can find.

                                 ~~~

           "Okay, she is in her room. What did you see Rosey?" saiud Jacob.

           "You won't believe this, but Amber is a werewolf. She hasn't changed or felt anything. She's a late starter," Rosey answered whisper like.

           "I knew I could smell it in her!" screamed Hans.

           "We will have to drop a position tonight at midnight or she won't have her powers. We want her to have her powers. All I could see that her powers are mind reading and future teller.  We all will have to help her control her powers.  Who wants to tell her?"

            "I will!"said Jacob. "I can sense that she likes me, so she will listen."

          "Okay. I would tell her now so she doesn't get wondery."

          Jacob runs upstairs. He knocks.

         "Hello?"

         "Hey. Can I come in?"

        "Yes. Please do." Jacob comes in. "So, what did Rosey see Jacob?"

        "Please call me Jake. You promise you won't freak out."

         "Promise."

          "Okay...so..um.."