𝟙𝟡𝕥𝕙 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖

[ note: as you all know, what kind of relationship I made this book has. so don't comment rudely about it okiee.. cause you all can make a version yourself uwu ]
[ present time]

"then I'm not really your sibling and just a parasite then..." I mumble while I look at the window. maybe that's, why I can't, remember any memories of a life before that hell. There arent any memories to be called mine. "does that mean, you should hate me right?" I smiled sadly, I felt bad as he must really have done everything yet to realize there was nothing to be saved.

"No. I heard from archon of cryo... conformation. she said that my sister has no soul that's why they never care and lifeless before. you and she are the same yet in the same time... " he mumbles of words become inaudible to be heard.

"... never mind that. since I told you everything. come with me--oof!" he stood up from his seat and offer his hand to me, he did say that if he tells me the story he would take me back with him. but his words were cut off when someone yeet the door off and push him away by a flash of green, he then was a pin in the wall with a blade on his neck.

"NONONO! YOU TWO ARENT GOING ANYWHERE!" Venti says as he seat on the bed and hugged me. I look at Xiao who pointing a polearm's blade at his neck. "neidi... this is just a threat. I don't harm mortals... unless." with his mask covering his face Xiao grip his weapon tightened.

"...in law can stay at mondstadt but you can leave too! but not with meine Frau! either that or you going to be yeet." venti added summoning his bow as a sign he's not joking either, even his face shows a close-eyed smile.

"stop..." I was getting worried as I am getting flashbacks of the awful time of being in and out of the afterlife. I don't know what scene I would see in that place if those three fights again.

"threatening me huh...? " somehow instead of fearing the threat of adepti and archon to him, my brother just laugh. "you two old bones [elderly/grandpa/old] dares threaten me?" a spark of volts flash and xiao back away from him. "so the fight from before is not enough... AND FOR THE LAST TIME IM NOT YOUR IN-LAW, NOR I ACCEPT THAT MARRIAGE!"

I seat up and hurried to left the room, I was too scared which was odd to be felt. yet I don't want to go to after-life if those three planning to fight again! I manage to sneakily go off their radar and I heard a commotion from the room gotten to the point there are things being destroyed here and there.

...

what happen inside the room:

Scaramouche: "HOW DARE YOU!"

Barbatos: "NO, ITS HOW DARE YOU MORTAL!"

Xiao: "..."

Scaramouche: "YOU BOTH WANT TO PERISH BY MY HANDS HUH?"

Barbatos: "HEHE, AS IF. I WILL HAVE ORDE---"

Xiao: "Lord barbatos that's not your line---"

Barbatos: "IT IS NOW, THE BLOCKHEAD IS NOT HERE---off" **a magical rock that was thrown by an unknown force hits him, which made him bite his tongue "I bite my tongue... huhu..." he cried out.

Scaramouche: "lmao. sucks to be you then."

Xiao: "thats why you do not insult Lord Rex Lapis... or you will suffer the worth of the rock. :D "

Barbatos: "... XIAO YOUR GOING ON ME TOO? IMMA GO AND BE COMFORTED BY MEINE FRAU, YA ALL MEANIES!"

...

when I walk into the hallway of what seems to be Favonius building I realize something was odd when I look at the window. I notice there was a bird that is stopped in midair as its time is stopped. everything seems to stop.

"what do you think of this second chance...?' i heard someone spoke. I look up and saw a figure, that looks like an [ ghost ] as their appearance is only white and black matter. "...are you a ghost?" I ask in wonder, which made the figure laugh. "sadly I am not one." their words seems to be androgynous and echoes here and there, as they are everywhere.

"as you know of an event that was told by your sibling... of a story that long happens when you have perished in your past life. the first time that Barbatos become a threat to those people above this realm, yet somehow that was stopped when he has fallen to deep slumber from all those grief and sadness. the people of that place fear that his emotion might bring the power that would overcome even them, so they granted his wish as well the bard that long died..."that fear of them should have gone from the moment Barbato's gnosis has taken away... yet. " the figure looks at the scene from the window and their gaze seems to drift away to a memory lane.

"an archon that is still the weakest... that lost his gnosis manage to recreate one from anger, loath, and many negative feelings boiled inside of him. distorted and broken... and almost disappear if not for you..." they smiled, I can't understand why they meant ' if not for me if I am the reason that has to happen the first and second time around.' "you might be confused by all the events, but you shouldn't worry. as long that there's no more third time... begin with. annoying those so-called higher being of Celestia is quite nice." they laugh as they said those. "I would love to see such horror they would make but that place is long gone. Too bad for them then. nothing would stay on top after all." they turn around from me and started to walk away.

"there was a new argument and a deal that was made when you were asleep. the things of events containing Venti-- or Barbatos going nutcase is been solve, as long he agrees to not be a naughty child again after all three out a burst of his is enough... till next time ((name))." the moment their figure disappear, time have returned back to clicking.