The Voodoo Doll (Quacknoblade💘)

top: technoblade

bottom:Quackity

irl minecraft. i do not ship them irl this is the personality.

pls don't send me hate.

the bold words are me talking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Techno sat on his bed sighing to himself about what he was holding. it was a quackity plush. He had a crush on quackity for a few months now. but it's not like quackity would ever like him back right?

Oh god he felt so stupid holding this stupid plush. The other day when it arrived techno felt embarrassed, I mean rightfully so. his money was gone and plus no one will know.

So there he was, laying there on his bed pants and boxers off and painfully hard. sitting up on the bed, he sighs as he slowly pushes the plushy down on his tip, having an already cut hole on the bottom. a few minutes of groaning and slowly moving inside the plush, he was all the way in.

After a few minutes of groaning and breathing slow because of the Hugh amount of pleasure about 5 minutes past and he began to control himself again, he started to fuck the shit out of that poor plushy.

[QUACKITY POV]

Quackity was sitting in his chair in front of his computer playing some minecraft as always. not streaming but listening to music. He was trying out a parkour game on his second account, he was slouching in his chair as he fell again he groaned going back to the start of course.

he felt something against his hole? Quackity got scared and started to move around in his seat wanting the feeling to go away,but it didn't. Quackitys breath hitched as he felt it go in, tears swelled up in his eyes. it stopped inside him,he felt full. Then all the sudden it started to move inside him, Quackity whined loudly, as he was lucky no one was home. all he could do was whine and cry at the pain and pleasure, and so confused at literally nothing was thrusting into him.

[TECHNO POV]

Techno moaned quackitys name, imagining what it would look like inside of him. Techno was desperately thrusting in and out of the plushy as quickly as he possibly could go. his head flew back as he moaned again.

[QUACKITY POV]

Quackity was moving around in his seat holding onto his desk for dear life, holding back the painful whines and groans. soon the pain quickly when away and Quackity arched his back and let out moans. Quickly slapping his hands on his face having his eyes roll back. he finally eased up and let moans out of his mouth [i mean what else was he gonna do] a string of "yes's" and "please's" came out of quackitys mouth as he held his face with his hands.

[TECHNO POV]

techno started to move faster. He was so overwhelmed by the kinds of pleasure as he kept thrusting into the plush. He grabbed the plush hard and slamming into the plush again. Groaning and moaning out cruses as tears started to swell up his eyes, as he wiped them off quickly.

[QUACKITY POV]

Quackity felt his climax coming fast as he moaned. He felt the heat at the bottom of his stomach start to grow. He bucked up his hips and lifted his head up from his hands, showing his face full of tears and blush. After a few seconds he came with a loud slutty moan, as cum stained his pants. but he soon realized whatever was inside of him had stopped. He began to grow hard again, sobbing out "more" and "please" as he got overstimulated over and over again.

it's not like he didn't like it.

wow you made it this far congrats and thank you for reading this it makes me really happy.

I really need requests for the next one so please if you have a idea please tell me there were 673 words

i have a request for you ok, go drink some water and eat for me ok love you all bye!!!!