Ashely

CHAPTER 4

Brandon and I walk to first period together, Which was history.  Aubrey and Taylor didn't have the same first period as me Brandon and i. "GOOD MORNING CLASS!! " The teacher projected.  " good morning " we said back. "My name is Ms. Prince and I am your history teacher she continued but I didn't listen i was too busy looking at Brandon's blue eyes ,  And he looked in mine from time to time. He sat right beside me because the decks were in twos. He liked me i can feel it but I cant tell him I like him because its the first day. He probably feels the same way. He slid me a piece of paper that read "phone  number please? " I looked at him,  smiled and wrote down my number. He smiled back.  I passed the note back and he winked. I was so happy and I blushed. I started paying attention and she was talking about a test next week.  ALREADY!!!i was really mad. *RING ! RING* the bell rang. It was time for science and I had that with all of my friends.  We met by the main hallway water fountain. "How was history? " they, asked.  "Good" we said. "And S.T.E.M class? " I asked. "It was okay.. " they hesitated. We headed to science and Brandon 's hand ✋ touched mine so I looked at him. And he said sorry and I just was like its nothing.