Ashely

Chapter 8

"who is Brianna?" I ask. "I don't wanna talk about it" he says sternly. I pull him towards where the food is and we get our food and sit next to eachother. He still looks angry and hurt. "You can trust me" I whisper. "Okay... well when I was back in my hometown Brianna was my girlfriend and we dated for 1year when it was our anniversary she took my virginity and I took hers then later that night I came back to her house to surprise her with dinner and a movie and I hear moaning coming from her room so I go and look and my best friend Jed was doing it with her... she told me she never loved me and continued doing what she was doing INFRONT of me and Jed didn't even care so after a while they started dating and now she is here in California which I don't know why but now she just turned into a slut bucket and I can't stand to look at her she is just like every other girl but there is this one girl that is different in my eyes and sweet and caring and all the things that brianna wasn't and I think I like her." He explained. I thought we were getting somewhere, but he likes someone else obviously.
I was hurt so I played it off. "I think we should go." I suggested. I said bye to Aubrey and Taylor and stormed out to the car. He also got in the car and tried to talk to me.
"if you had one person to be who would you be" he asked
"Why?" I asked
"what's wrong?" He asked
I just shrugged and looked out the window. He could sense that something was wrong. So he shut up. I like it that way. He pulled up infront of my house and before he could say anything I stormed out the car. I got several texts and calls from my friends and himself but I ignored them all and started to cry. I eventually fell asleep.