Volume 1 Chapter 3: In Search For A Cook!

Previously: Nami, Zoro, Usopp, and Luffy headed out on their Marine ship. Made their way to Nami's home island.

They come across Baratie as a sort of "Floating Oasis." Aka a famous restaurant ship, especially among pirates and Marines.

Zoro, Nami, and Usopp open the door to see a fight happening between a cook and a customer. They all looked over their captain, she walked towards them with a different color tailcoat.

A/N ~Vice Admiral Pearl: Straw hat with a red ribbon. Pearl White Tailcoat with a high collar, is never buttoned or zipped up. It has a hood with golden fluff on the ends just in case they are in a cold area. Has a golden trim, buttons, cufflinks, and zipper. On the back of their tailcoat is Japanese writing saying Justice in black. She has a golden frill on the shoulders, to represent her rank. Baggy black t-shirt, with white bandages wrapped around her breasts and back underneath. Pearl white dress pants tucked into their pearl white high heeled military combat boots with black laces. Golden painted iron soles, steel toes. Two pistols on their lower back hidden from sight with their Tailcoat. They have their Ōdachi on their back in a black leather holster. Two Katanas on either side of their hips.

Her crew went into shock. She walked past them towards the fight.

Sanji attacks a Lieutenant Marine, but then he said,"This whole restaurant is finished!"

Sanji: "Then maybe I should finish you here and right now."

He got held back by the other chefs.

Sanji: "You aren't such a big shot now!? Are ya!?"

Luffy: "You are right about that, Sanji is it?"

Sanji: "Who hell is asking... Wow, who are you?"

Luffy: "Vice Admiral Luffy at your service."

Everyone including the Lieutenant: "AN ADMIRAL!?"

Luffy: "That's right. I came here to eat but it seems one of my fellow marines have made a fool of themselves." She crouched down in front of Sanji and the Lieutenant.

He looked up and went to complain but she grabbed him by the neck. She lifted him into the air, slowly choking him to death. He struggled against her grip but I was no use, she was too strong. "How dare you insult this place. What did you want to do huh? Look cool? Powerful? Flaunt your damn wealth? No, I'm sorry but I can't afford you to..." She remembered that she was in the presence of civilians. She scoffed annoyed and let go of him. "Zoro, take my cuffs and secure him on our ship." She threw the cuffs towards him and he caught them.

Zoro dragged the Marine to their ship. Luffy turned around and held out her hand to shake Sanji's. The chefs let go of him and he shook her hand. "I'm Luffy, it's nice to meet you, Sanji." His eyes became hearts as he held her strangely soft hand. "Yeah... Me too."

Zoro came back and Luffy let go of Sanji's hand,"Can we get a table, we are quite hungry."

Sanji: "Of course! Come over here, take his place." She sat down in the chair he pulled out for her, and Nami. Zoro sat down on the opposite side of Luffy. And Usopp was next to Zoro and Nami.

Sanji: "You are a gem in this sea." He held out a red rose for Luffy. She smiled happily at him and grabbed his wrist and pulled the flower closer to her nose. His heart eyes grew bigger, and he blushed brightly.

Luffy: "It would be great if you could join us. I know that man turner you off about the Marines, but I promise I'm much better."

Sanji: "Yeah, yeah, wait what?"