Volume 1 Chapter 7: Luffy's Demons & Sir Crocodile?

Previously: She stood up and wiped her face. "Smoker my crew will assist you all they can. These two and I have business with a certain Sand Crocodile." She walked into the distance with a cold expression across her face.

Nami, Vivi, and Yosaku stayed with Smoker and helped him out with the Rebel situation.

Usopp, Chopper, Johnny go shopping and gather supplies for the ship.

Sanji, Zoro, and Luffy arrived at the casino. They busted the door down that led to the underwater hideout. Mr. 2, Miss All Sunday, Mr. 0, and Daz Bones were sitting at the table waiting for the others to arrive.

Luffy: "Sorry for crashing the party but we have business with you!" She cracked her knuckles while grinning confidently. "Sanji you have Mr. 2, Zoro you have Daz Bones. And I got Miss All Sunday and the boss Crocodile."

Sanji kicked Mr. 2 just before he attacked Luffy. Zoro blocked Bones's attack before I reached his captain. She jumped over her crew members and leg whipped Miss All Sunday into the sea stone cell. She grew weak but slowly got back up. Luffy threw her Ōdachi into Miss All Sunday's shoulder, it pinned her to the ground near the Seastone prison cell.

Luffy looked over to see Crocodile flying away with his devil fruit powers. She scoffed irritated,"I'm going after him, I'm counting on you guys to take care of these guys!" She ran after Croc. "Alrighty, my love!" "Leave it to us!"

Meanwhile: Usopp, Chopper, Johnny face off against Mr.3 the candle wax man.

Johnny sliced through his wax for the most part. Chopper's transformations didn't do much. Neither did Usopp's explosive balls. But together they put a plan together to defeat Mr. 3.

Back to Luffy and Crocodile: Croc looked behind him as he ran towards the desert. He saw Luffy chasing after him with immense speed. He scoffed irritated and spun around, he slid back until he came to a stop. He stared her down as she halted to a stop a few feet away from him. He finally noticed her womanly figure and tried really hard not to get a nose bleed.

Luffy exhaled slowly trying to compose herself. He cleared his throat and held out his hook in an intimidating pose. "What's your name, and why are you so adamant about fighting me?" She grabbed her canteen of water on the right hip and chugged it down without a break. He blushed lightly watching her chugging the water, he started to think some unsavory things. She wiped her mouth and snapped her bottle back on her right hip. She exhaled refreshed and made a sound of relief. She smiled genuinely at him,"I don't want to fight you. I don't want to be here. I don't even want to..." She thought,"I don't want to betray my family bond." She sighed softly with sadness. "I'm Monkey D. Luffy, Marine Vice Admiral, at your service." She bowed like a stage performer and then held up her hands getting ready for a fight. "A Vice Admiral at such a young age, you must be very strong. I can't wait to see what you have in store for me." She nodded her head,"Before we fight, I have something to ask." His eyebrows raised just slightly. "Go on." She looked into his eyes,"Why is someone like you, a handsome man with such great power, a Pirate? I mean what happened to make you want to become one?" His eyes widened and his eyebrows raised even higher than before. He sighed softly,"I could be rude and ask you why you wanted to become a Marine but I won't do that, even though I'm curious. My past was violent I was forced to become this. A monster that steals and slaughters to survive." Her eyes widened in surprise at his answer, she was wrong about Pirates, she was fully ready to kill him until he told her something about his past. She clenched her fists extremely tight causing them to bleed. She took a step forward and pushed off,"Already starting? Awww, that's too bad." He blocked her kick with his golden hook. She pushed off his hook and backflip off of it. She landed on her hands and spun around, stretching her legs out like a helicopter taking off. He got hit by a few but managed to dodge the rest. She pushed off the ground and once she landed, Luffy saw him impale her. She raised her arms and just barely blocked his deadly strike covered in Haki. "You can use Haki too?" He said amused. "I tried my best not to hurt your handsome face. But your devil fruit power is giving me trouble with aiming efficiently." He chuckled softly at her comments. "You are very cute, but sadly I can't let you get in the way of my dream." "Gum gum, bazooka!" He couldn't dodge this time, her blood caused him unable to use his devil fruit powers. He went flying backward groaning in pain from the stomach. She looked down at her hands, blood was dripping off her palms.