Chapter 6

„Daddy?! Daddy! Are you still sleeping?", Prem got woken up by Malee's voice. When he looked around, he saw Boun lying next to him, on his stomach. His naked body was only covered with a thin blanket around his waist and his hair was a mess. Prem remembered some scenes of last night. The kisses..the touches..the feeling of being inside Boun..moving into him. Both were moaning..Prem was lost in his thoughts. "Daddy! I am hungry!" Prem was glad the door of Boun's room was locked, so Malee could not come in. How embarrassing it would be if she sees them..together in bed..naked. It would be a shock for her, seeing her dad and Prem laying naked in the same bed. Well, probably she would not understand what it means, but it would definitely be embarrassing to death for Prem. "Daddy?" Prem tried to wake Boun, without letting Malee know that he was not alone. "What is it?", Boun grumbled sleepy and ran a hand through his hair. "Malee is outside of the room", Prem whispered. "And?", Boun asked confused, his eyes still half-closed, when he realized that he and Prem were naked. "Oh fuck!", he swore. "Don't be so loud", Prem warned him. "Daddy? This is not funny. Open the door!" "What should we do?", Prem asked. "Get into the closet", Boun commanded. "Into the..what?! You're serious?!" "Do you want Malee to see you?" "NO! Of course not. Ok. Fine", Prem said and hid in the closet..naked. "Come in baby!", Boun said, after he hurriedly put on some pants.

"Daddy? What took you so long? I am hungry. Please, make me breakfast", Malee whined. "I am sorry, baby. I've overslept. Go into the kitchen and wait for me. I will cook you waffles", Boun said with a smile. "Yes! Waffles. Yummi!", Malee said and went into the kitchen. Boun took a deep breath and started laughing. "I don't know what you are laughing about", Prem said grumpily when he got out of the closet, still naked. Boun looked at him. His eyes scanning his body up and down. Licking his lips. "Stopp staring", Prem said. "I can't. You look gorgeous", Boun said with a kinky smile, which made Prem blush. "Did..did you like what we did..last night?", Boun asked, while Prem was dressing. Prem was surprised because suddenly the older sounded a bit shy. The younger did not dare to look at him. "I did", he almost whispered and Boun smiled. "Me too", he said and Prem could feel his heart beating in his chest, by hearing the words.

"Daddy!!", Malee called again. "I am sooo hungry!" "I should go", Prem said. He wanted to get dressed, but unfortunately, he could not find his underwear. He did not remember where he put it off last night..before he..before they had sex. Boun could not hold back a grin when he watched Prem desperately searching for his clothes.  "Stopp laughing at me. Help me!", Prem said. "What are you looking for?", Boun asked, even though he knew exactly what it was. "Joker. My clothes", Prem replied, angrily. "Where did you put it off last night?", Boun teased him. Prem started stuttering when he felt Boun coming closer and closer. He could already smell the older man's scent before him. Both were still naked and Prem couldn't do anything but close his eyes and wait for Boun's next move to come when he suddenly heard Malee's voice. "Daddy!! What takes you so long?!" Prem opened his eyes and looked into Boun's hazelnut eyes. "Seems like I am needed. Time for breakfast. Good. Because I am reaaallly hungry, because of last night", Boun whispered into his ear, before putting a slight kiss on it. Prem couldn't breathe at this moment. His opinion about Boun has changed since last night. He was not nice. He was actually pretty evil. Evil for torturing him.

Prem expected Boun to send him away. He expected Boun to tell him, he does not want Malee to see him, but he did not say that. "I would love it..if you'd choose to join us", he said with a seductive smile on his beautiful..thick..and soft..lips. The heart in Prem's chest was beating against his chest. What is this man doing to him? Does he have no shame? His daughter was sitting in the kitchen, waiting for her father to come and prepare her breakfast..and he decided to invite his one-night-stand?! That's what it was..a one-night-stand. They had sex. They slept with each other and now Prem would leave him..and they would never see each other again. That's how it usually goes. But somehow Prem does not want that. He does not want Boun to send him away. He does not want Boun to see this as a One-Night-Stand. He wanted more from him. But what was more? And what does Boun want?