The saviors house

(Rina here,if u didn't read the description first,it's best that you do so ur not confused,thanks fur reading, the pic of me cuz I was bored:) (rina's pov)I woke up to a big room with a high ceiling,it had a Victorian feeling with black walls and furniture except for the bed which was a blood red and poles at the end.I was wearing a pair of soft blue pj pants and a grey tee... when did I change?As I tried to move a sharp pain shot up my back and through my legs.Now recalling only bits and pieces of last nights events I walked over to a window covered in red curtains,knowing that I probably slept all night, i covered my eyes to the bright morning light and gasped at the sight of beautiful surrounding area.

Woods as far as my eye can see and a crystal clear lake,the window was big enough to sit in and when I opened the window a cool breeze flew in blowing my cherrywood shoulder length hair behind me and into my grayish - blue eyes,my tanned skin shivered as I close the window and turned back to the bed only to realize some-no.flipin.way.A man pale as paper with a suit on walked up to me,I knew that couldn't be dreaming because I just woke up!It was him!Slenderman!His face just as I had thought it would be!With only a pair of almost invisible lips that looked soft......

When I had realized that a blush crept it's way to my face I looked away.

Slendy"i see that you are awake"

cautiously I asked him"where are my friend" he replied

Slendy " in other rooms"

Rina" may I see them"

Slendy " follow me"

I followed him out the room to a hallway that had some big spiral stairs leading down to a lower floor,passing many doors with posters on them and all the doors in different colors.We turned at the other end,down 2 more doors and stopped at a green one and according to all my creepypasta reserch I did when I was 13,this must be Ben's room ...the green....I hope arissa isn't in his room because she has a major crush on him and she is going to flip!Sure enough there she was sleeping in a queen sized bed...green still....and a boy I asume to be ben sitting in a black bean bag looking at a flat screen TV on the wall or is he sleeping too?yup!

Slendy" hmm so they are both asleep now"

Rina"yup,I think I'll explain to her what's going on when she is up:)"

Slendy"that might be best "*nods*

After a head count of everyone I went back to the room I slept in,just to think about just how crazy this all is!(i took a short nap)wow.Ryle is in sally's room(both out cold still) and mac in toby's room,when I entered toby's room to see mac,she was sleeping in his bed and toby sitting in a chair staring at her and blushing.

Rina"i think he likes her"

Slendy"maybe so"

I wasn't scared because we would all be dead if it hadn't been for the creepypastas, hmm ironic right!

Slendy asked me to come downstairs to wait for my friends and when I came to the spiral stairs the roof kept the same height all the way to the front door,to my left was a living room with black couches and a flat screen TV and some game systems next to it(black carpet)to my right was a big kitchen with an island and a wrap-around bar area.Slendy standing in the kitchen making breakfast...I walked over to him and asked:

Rina"can I help you make breakfast?"

Slendy"sure,can you start with the bacon"

Rina"yes!"

I smiled sweetly thinking how awesome this turned out,then slendy blushes a pinkish-red which makes me blush. (Too cute!!)He leans in,of course I did too,his white lips about to touch mine as I let go of the frying pan,then I hear a loud "holy sh*t".I thought" so close "!

Slendy"ummm I think that's ur que"

Rina"yea"

((((Miuuki here ))))

Did you like it?plzzzzz comment what you thought about my first chapter!I'm only 14 so don't judge