𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 - 𝗲𝗻𝗴.

Okay guys, so this is my first English fanfiction, so sorry for the grammar or the misspells. But I hope you'll enjoy it<3 If yes, vote or write a comment, and maybe I'll write another English story. Oh, and a reminder: I'll post another chapter in this story, but it'll be the same story, just in Hungarian language (my mother tongue). Now enjoy babes❤️

-

When someone's talking about their childhood I'm automatically thinking about you. You were my first friend. You were always here to me even the others bullied me. We met in the playground. You made eye contact with me and that was the moment when I fell in love with you. Everyone says that if you fall in love when you're a child that's just a childhood love and it'll fly away. But it's a lie. I'm still in love with you even though you're not here. Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason. 

I still remember our first volleyball match in elementary school. We were so excited, especially you. Your eyes sparked like a star in the sky.

I maybe yelled at you sometimes but I didn't mean it. I met a lot of new people who I call my friends because of you. You gave me a lot of things even if you don't know it. You teach me how to love, how to play volleyball and how to make new friends easily.

We were so proud and happy when we beat the Karasuno in the Interhigh. You gave us a lot of great balls to spike. You talked about that match like days and you wore a beautiful smile. I really loved that smile. I hope I can see it again.

I hated it when you had a girlfriend. I really wanted to confess to you before that girl, but I was unable. I wish I did it because maybe now you would be with me. But I was scared. I thought you didn't feel the same.

A few months passed and you finally broke up with that girl. I was relieved. I thought 'Thank God, I maybe have a chance,' but I was still scared. Spring High came and we practiced a lot, but we lost. You cried after that match and I just wanted to give you a shoulder to cry. I just wanted to calm you down, but I wasn't brave enough. Maybe I took my pride over you. 

'Just pick a movie to watch. It's not a big deal,' I said while you were picking the best movie for us.

'Well yes, it is. What if you won't like it?'

'Ugh, you know that I love the movies you pick. You have a good taste so I trust you.'

You searched 'best romantic movies' on your phone, 'Why is he wanting to watch a cliché love story?' I asked myself.

'Okay, we're gonna watch 'Five Feet Away' because it got a lot of good ratings. I'm gonna prepare some popcorn, just make yourself comfortable,' you said while you disappeared in the kitchen. Like you said I made myself comfy in your bed. It smelled like you, I wanted to lay there but I didn't want to make the atmosphere awkward. A few minutes later you came to the room and sat next to me. You wore a black oversized shirt and grey sweatpants, gosh, that outfit was so attractive on you.

We watched that cliché movie, but it was good, because I watched it with you.

'I'm gonna go to Argentina after we graduate,' you whispered all of a sudden after our practice.

'What? Why so sudden?'

'I want to become better. I want to do my best if I want to beat Ushiwaka you know.'

'Yea I understand, but why didn't you say anything?' I asked. I was pretty shocked, but in my heart I was happy for you. I don't have the law to manage you so there's nothing to do.