The friend date (sorta)

Camila walked up to Bailey road and knocked on Chloe's door then bit her lip anxiously.
Chloe opened the door in a plain white top, leggings and a black jean jacket.
"Heya"
Chloe said happily
"Hey"
Camila's smile made Chloe's insides flip
"Ready for the date"
Camila's words made her and Chloe turn bright red because they didn't say it was gonna be a proper date only a friend date.
Chloe stuttered a response
"I-i-i"
But she couldn't speak properly from all the thoughts
Omgggg I can't believe it she called it a date
But what if she meant it as a friend date
Oh god
Speak Chloe speak
"Cute face"
Camila said to try and ease the tension
Chloe blushes again, by this point when Camila was around it was her normal face.
"Are you ready to go?"
Chloe said quietly still not sure whether it was a date or not
"Yeah"
Camila said still recovering from the embarrassment.
They left the lane and went to a field full of flowers Camila had found recently.
As they passed the bridge it was covered in vines and they blocked the view of the field.
Chloe and Camila walked over the bridge slowly admiring the rushing river and lime green vines with birds nesting in them.
"Where are we going?"
Chloe said mesmerised by a red parrot.
"To a place where no one has to feel anything but happy"
Camila said happily.
Chloe smiled at how happy Camila looked.
When they finished crossing the long bridge slowly Camila let Chloe go in front of her to move the vines in the way of the view.
Slowly Chloe put her hand in lots of small vines to move them to the side, as she did she saw the most beautiful view.
It had your favourite flowers and a mesmerising sunset and a giant oak tree that was the perfect size for a picnic underneath it.
"Woah"
Was all Chloe could say
"I know"
Camila smiled brightly at Chloe's reaction.
Chloe looked at Camila in astonishment and quickly placed her lips on Camila's as a thank you.
Chloe was in heaven for 5 seconds and never wanted it to end.
********************************************
AN
hi.......bye🖤🖤