Chapter 1 . Once upon a time

Maddie-let me start off by saying every side of the story has two sides and this is mine the right one my name is Madison I'm a country singer I love coffee sushi and painting I don't know I also really like dogs and the way to you I just never know what I want to life or where I'm going but I know I'm going somewhere I just haven't decided weird .

I don't know if I want to get married I don't know if I want to have to be tied down rest my life I'm sure all marriages aren't that bad but we never know I decided to leave my father in Tennessee and go to selling move here and start fresh because nobody knows me I just want to become an actress or something I don't now I often wonder where am I going with all my life again and the answer is you have to let your life begin yourself you cannot wait for others to make it happen for you I guess you could say one never knows better life is going until it just happens I've always said that I didn't wanna Do certain things and not do certain things but I keep on asking myself where am I going what am I doing but the truth is if you wanna ask me five years ago do you see yourself married .

I would've told you were lying but that's the thing is worth life It's all the unsuspecting surprises and it can change in an instant and who knows that day might be today but you have to keep your head held high and just think that you know life is going to get you where you wanna go you have to stop worrying you're going to go where you wanna go in life you don't need to worry about other people and what they think of you because you're going to go or you want to go do .

I make myself clear on that because I'm going with Maddie I want to go and that's exactly what I'm gonna do I put on my suitcase and I a ride to my new place where is this place and what is this place whatever I want to take the elevator but I bumped into someone wow I thought who are you what are you I said.

J-Hope- you're beautiful what is your name I hope I don't come off as too inappropriate are you seeing someone because if you're not and I can tell you're new here because I've never seen you around before would you like to go on a date with me.

Maddie-yes I want to go out with you I will go out with you could you help me into my new place and then we can go grab lunch I don't know what's good here and I'm hoping you could show me.