Lovers that went wrong.

I won't write any Larry smut in this book.
Really short chapters so just go along with it.
-R.c

~~~~

'Cause its the right thing , I can't see myself being with a women eww'
'Kids do best with a mom and dad!'
'GOD HATES FAGS!'
'GOD HATES YOU!'
'DEATH PENALTY FOR FAGS'
'YOUR GOING TO HELL!'
'GAY is not okay!'
'I kissed a girl and I liked it , then I went to hell'

All these signs, the shouts, I get filled with anger.
Louis walks in to see harry, shaking his head at him.
"Harry, it's best if you turn that off."
Louis says, grabbing the remote from Harry's hand, Turning it off.
"Don't let get in your head," he rubs his back hoping that he would cool off a bit.
"Come on Harold, I'm sure Darcy doesn't want to see you like this."
Harry nodded his head, standing up to hug louis.
"Now come on,We don't have much time, we have to drop Darcy off ,its her first day of school and I don't want her to be late!"
Louis rushes to their little daughters room, flicking on the lights and softly waking her up.
"Darcy wake up," he whispers, he moves her hair out of her face and with that she wakes up.
"Come on! its your first day of school!" he says with excitement. She squeals in excitement along with it.
He finishes dressing her up and fixing up her hair and brushing her teeth.
They both walk out of the bathroom to met harry dressed up nice in the living room, a smile comes on his face when he sees his daughter in a bright pink skirt and a light pink shirt, along with her sparkly pink shoes.
"Looks like some one loves pink a lot," harry says making Darcy to smile.
"I picked it out myself!" she says proudly.
Louis fake coughs & Darcy looks up," oh alright daddy helped me pick it out," she says in a down voice.
Harry bends to his knees to met Darcy's face, he kisses her cheeks," its alright sweetie, with or with out help you look nice okay."
She hugs harry and kisses him back.
"We should be going now," louis says, causing them to stop hugging.
All three walked out of the house, entering their car, driving & arriving at Darcy's elementary school.
Louis holds Darcy's left hand and harry holds her right hand. all walking together.
"Daddy, that man keeps staring at us, he looks like he hates us, does he?" Darcy says, making them stop.
Harry sees the guy that Darcy was talking about, he knows why but doesn't want Darcy to know. he looks at Louis , by his looks he knows what harry is thinking about.
Louis speaks before harry does.
"Darcy it's not that he hates us it just he....i don't know why. but don't worry about it love." he tries his best to explain without saying the truth.
"Okay sweete, we have to leave you now but we will be right back when school ends okay?" she nods and H & L both squat down to hug Darcy goodbye.
"Bye dad and dad!" she shouts when she stops at the door, waving them goodbye. Others ignore it and others give nasty looks.
"She doesn't know yet." louis whispers to harry.
"They're giving us looks, I hate it louis I really do." harry kept looking at the ground as he says those words.
"I know I do too."
"I really want to hold your hand but I'm afraid."
They say no word when they reach their car. the whole car ride in silence.
'Does he hate us?'
Those words keep repeating in Harry's head.
Louis notices what he is feeling, he places his hand on Harry's thigh,Harry's gives a weak smile back, placing his head on the window and shutting his eyes.
Hoping that feeling would go away.