I am lost boy

"Lou remember when we first met?"
Harry asked, twirling his fingers with Louis hand.
"Yes, never wouldn't thought the old 18 year old me would fall in love with a 16 year old boy with beautiful curls and the most precious emerald green eyes."
Louis give a small kiss on Harry's cheek,making him blush immediately.
"I remember performing, I was so nervous! then I watched you perform and how I feel in love with your voice."
"I remember that too, we wouldn't let go of each others arms when we heard we got in."
Louis couldn't stop smiling at harry remembering all the memories after all these years.
"We then moved in together, I had to cook almost everything!" louis said, remembering the first dish he prepared for harry.
"And when you sanged in stage, you would change the lyrics' all his little things'."
Harry smiled at the memory.
"And our nicknames, til this day we still use them."
the two talked on and on about concerts and interviews how the would be sneaky each time.
But then harry stopped smiling, louis noticed ,taking his hands connecting with Harry's hands.
"Remember when we were happy?" harry said in very low voice as if it was tough for him to say.
"Haz please don't say that, I'm happy and I know you are too."
Harry ignored the Louis comment, shaking his head.
"I can't forget how modest would get you in so much pain-"
"But harry look at me now! I'm free! isn't that what you wanted?"
"It is, louis please tell me why I'm not happy? i mean we fought for so long why anit I happy?
Louis shrugged his shoulders, he didn't knew the answer to the question.
"Harry Edward styles let me tell you something, I didn't like when I had to be forced into something I had no choice to be in, I had to deal with being yelled at and so did you. Id been hit when I didn't listen to their rules and you didn't. I had been in so much shit, people criticizing me as a guy who hates gays, constantly being told at what to do. Harry can't you see? I'm happy, now were free from everything Ill just wait when you open our eyes to see what you fought for and have now."
Louis half shouted all the words. Harry let everything sink slowly. he rushed into Louis arms, his hands going thought his soft brown hair.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm so selfish, I do see now, you went thought so much and all I did was going out to drink it away. Please forgive me!" harry cried out the words in his shoulder.
" Dad? I heard shouting from my room, why is dad crying?"
Harry and Louis quickly wiped away their tears and picked up Darcy giving her a group hug.
"We fell in love didn't we?" Harry whispered after the long silence.
"Yes, yes we did. "

"Darcy it's late now, you need to sleep and get lots of rest for school tomorrow." louis said quietly.
The three of them were watching all videos that included the topic ' larry'.
Harry couldn't stop crying of joy the whole time, the only time he's happy is when Louis and Darcy are there ,other them, he can't see people as the same. He sees them as people who want to hurt and judge him, all though not all people are like that he just can't forget the negative shade.

"I'm not tired but ill try to," she said, rubbing her eyes.
Louis picked her up into his arms and walking to her room, he carefully laid her on the soft pink bed. He grabbed the end of the blanket until it reach her shoulders. He tucked her in and did a little prayer. he kissed her forehead and started to walk out until she spoke.
"Daddy, why does daddy always look sad? does he not love us?"
With that, Louis felt his heart drop.
He couldn't think, why would she say that?
"Darcy sweetie why would you think that?"
Louis kneeled beside her bed to where they were face to face.
"Because hawee was crying."
"Oh no it's not that, it's just he got upset of something but its all okay now darling, as long we were together were alright."
Louis always tries his best to cheer every situation, harry taught him that all these years but sometimes harry seems to forget.

"Oh okay, goodnight, tell hawee too, love you." She said quietly.
"Good night Darcy, I love you."
A quick exchange kiss and he left, shutting the door to see harry sitting the kitchen table drawing on a sketch pad.

"She knows something's up with you haz." he said out of nowhere.
Harry rose his head up in confusion,
"Lou don't stress about it, one day she's gonna know okay?"
Louis nodded his head.
Harry sighed, getting up from the chair and waking over to Louis direction.
"I love you Lou." he leaned in ,kissing him neck to lips
"I love you too."

SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS HORRIBLE IM REALLY BAD AT ENDING CHAPTERS.
DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT IT WOULD MEAN A LOT. LOVE YOU -Rosa