Usually hanging out

"Okay Darcy, me and harry will be right back in a little while, Niall will be with you in the mean time, be nice to him while were gone okay?"

Darcy nodded her head, listening along to Louis words.

"Okay then, Niall make sure to feed her and tuck her in at nine, got that?"

Niall sighed," yes louis I know what to do I've been here many times before."

"Right, well harry and I will be going now, be good Darcy and Niall please don't make a mess or any loud ruckus."

"Got it." He replied.

Harry was already waiting for me in the car. I kissed Darcy goodbye and walked out the door.
I open the passenger door, harry greeted me with a kisses on the lips.
I loved his pink plump lips upon mine, ill admit he's a really great kisser than me.

"So were off to?" I sat back from the seat.

"I reserved us a table at the restaurant you loved."

"Oh."

I turned on a Arctic Monkeys song as me and harry sanged along.
I love when he sings its like angles to my ear drums.

"Babe were here, you ready?" harry asked rubbing my hand.

"Yup."

"Well lets head in." he smiled, getting out of the car first to open my door.

"You romantic fool." I smiled.

"But I'm your fool."

Something about harry is making me extremely happy, I love it when he's like this, it's the most wonderful feeling I could ever feel.

"Names?" the woman dressed in all black asked.

"Harry styles and louis Tomlinson."

"Right this way." she smiled knowing it was part of her job she had to do.

We both sat at this oval shaped table and waited there for a few minutes.
We were approached by another woman.

"Are you waiting for your dates?" she asked politely.

I can tell Harry clenched his jaw and hate it when one little thing can make him mad.

"Um actually no, were on a date waiting for our order to be taken."

The woman got the message and I know she was embarrassed," oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to.." she was lost for words she kept stuttering.

"No it's okay, I'm sure we can let a judgmental order ou-"

"Harry stop it, your being rude right now." I finally spoke out feeling bad for the woman.

"No really it's my fault, I can give you a discount on the meal." she said.

"No thanks I don't want any of your homo-"

"Harry." I half shouted.

"No Louis, im tired of getting misunderstood just because of who I am, lets go."

He got up storming out, I sighed getting up, "sorry about this."
I left a tip on the table for the woman.

"It's okay really, I'm really am sorry of what I said."

I put my hand on her shoulder patting it, "its alright."

With that, I left the restaurant.
I then found harry ,his knees covering his face.

"Harry? you alright?"
I asked rocking him slowly.
He sniffed and I knew he was crying.

"Maybe modest was right, maybe we weren't meant-"

"Harry don't say that it's not true."

"I tired to set us a nice date to show you I really do love you no matter what what but I guess I was wrong now you think I'm just a worthless slug-"

"Harry you don't need a nice restaurant date to let me know you love me, you don't need lots of money to impress me, you don't need expensive suits or any other thing to be some one Your not. I fell in love with original harry, the one who didn't care what others think, the one who laughs at my horrible jokes, the one Darcy adores, the one with the beautiful smile that is my number one weakness, the one who was there for me the whole time, harry I don't care about anything else as long as I have Darcy and you." I cried out.

Harry wrapped his arms around me tight, his hand going through me hair. kissing me passionately. "I love you louis, who has the wisdom of words, when I turn into an asshole you seem to fix me and I love you for that because without you I probably wouldn't even be here."

"A world without harry is a world I wouldn't want to live in."
He smiled kissing me one last time, "lets go home now, hopefully Niall didn't burn the house down."
He laughed.

"Yeah hopefully." I giggled.