[Chapter Six]

As soon as Laura ended the video chat, I rushed into the shower and got freshened up. I was rushing as Laura takes less than 15 mins to get here.

Once I came back out, I wasted no time, drying my body and putting my holister grey t-shirt on and my blue ripped jeans with my black converse. I was deciding on whether or not to wear a beanie, as my hair was still wet.

I finally decided to not wear it, for a reason or two. I sprayed some cologne before Laura arrived. I walked downstairs with my phone and calculated that Laura should walk through my door in 3....2....1

"Hey, I'm here" I chuckle while engulfing her into a hug.

"Right on time" I say as she pulls away! She looks up to my hair and gently bites her lip, that's reason 1 for not wearing the beanie.

"Can I?" I laugh a little and nod, I sit down on the stool near the front door and allow Laura to come close and just brush my hair, not with a brush, but her fingers. Reason 2.

Not only is it relaxing for me, it's a turn on for her.

"So soft!" She mumbles but I managed to hear clearly.

"So is yours" she blushes as she realises I did hear her.

"So, movie marathon?" I think for a moment and nod.

"Sure, but some time later on, I need to go out and do a fee things" She gives me an uncertain look, but just shrugs.

"Okay! As long as it's nothing to do with another girl!" I wasn't surprised she was asking. I appreciated her asking, it showed she still cares.

"Of course not, your the only girl for me!" She smiles and lightly kisses my lips. Butterflies burst in my stomach, like they always do.

"You choose the movies, I'll get us the snacks okay?" She nods and walks into the livingroom, swinging her hips, I bite my lip, hard! As just watching her do that, turned me on.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of popcorn from the cupboard, chucking it into the microwave.

I decided to make Laura and I some hot chocolate. I grab her 'I <3 Being Nerdy' cup and my 'I'm sexy and I know it' cup.

One secret behind those, we bought those for each other. I bought Laura's and she bought mines.

As I wait for the popcorn to well, pop.

I get the hot chocolates ready. I click the kettle on and just quietly walk back the livingroom and see what Laura picked.

I seen Incidious, House of Wax and something I didn't expect, TFIOS.

Wait!

I don't have that here.

I grab the popcorn and place it into a bowl, mixing it around a bit and picking it up, I take it into the livingroom, placing it infront of Laura, she takes the bowl and shoves a few into her mouth. I laugh as I walk back to get the hot chocolates.

A few seconds later, I walk into the livingroom, placing Laura's hot chocolate on her side of the table and placing mines on the other.

"Did you bring it along?" She looked at me smiling and nodded.

First on the agenda was Incidious.

(Skipping movies)

That movie was scary, but like, scary enough to make a person just a few times, not enough for someone to cower away.

"You alright Ross?" I nod giving her a confusing look.

"You hid your face into my neck!" I blush deeply, yes, I did get fucking frightened, it was shit scary man.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Ready for round 2?" She nodded and we put that on and watched it.

I looked at me watch, it was 2pm. I had to go and get this done, other wise my planned will be ruined.

"Hey, Laura. I need to go, but you can stay and watch the movie, okay?" She sighed nodding. I gently kissed her cheek, I placed my finger under her chin, making her face me.

"I promise, I'll be a few hours and then you have me all to yourself!" She smiled and then her smile disappeared.

"What about your mum?" I closed my eyes realising I forgot.

"My mum left me a note saying she was going to my aunts for the week, house all to myself!" She smiled and kissed my lips once more before allowing me to leave.

---------------------------------------------------------

Okay, you's will get to find out what Ross has been planning in the next chapter.

Until next time, if I update tonight it's because I'm in a good mood, if not it's because I'm tired.

B ye guys <3