...

Ha! Valerie actually fell for it!the song I sang was all swear words and she's so stupid she didn't even check to see what the lyrics was!oh and a few months ago she was sued for singing an inappropriate song and not notify people that the song has swears in it.now she's in jail.for 2 years.hmm,I wonder what she would do to me when she gets out of jail.well,whatever the does,it won't scare me or hurt me😝😝😝I can't wait to see her new ideas!!😈valeries POV😈that damn cat!apparently I'm weak cause a cat can defeat me!i might as well just give up singing.whos gonna like me now?im in jail for two years and now I'm gonna let her win?no I'm not.so what do I do?how will I get people to like me?i have asked myself these questions thousands of times and I found out I was the stupid one.i was the bad guy.i decided that I wouldn't let the cat loose either.instead of being against ariana,I'll be with her.and I'm gonna do something nobody will expect from me.when I get out of jail that is.🐱Ariana's POV🐱I honestly feel bad for what I did.but what can I do if there's a creepy ghost stalker thing hauntings me?am I just gonna be nice to it?of coarse not.heh,it would be really funny it she changed.if she were nicer.*sigh keep dreaming ariana.but sometimes I really believe that she could change.even after what she's done to me.maybe she just needs some time.