first kiss

noah schnapp: it just kind of happened. you were both sitting in his room laughing at tiktoks when he stopped and gave you a small peck. he looked quite scared , which made you laugh , so you kissed him back , making it last longer.

oakes fegley: it was during your first date. when you walked in your trailer after filming , oakes had snacks , movies , and blankets waiting for you. he walked up to you and hugged you , and taking him by surprise , you kissed him.

finn wolfhard: it was your second date. he took you skating , with him helping you. it wasn't at a skatepark though , it was just around his neighborhood. he stopped , making you confused , turned to you starting to lean in. getting the memo , you lean in too , connecting your lips. pulling away , smiling , you continued your date.

jaeden martell: it was during your first date , before you both considered it a date. you were visiting in la and jaeden invited you to his house to swim. you both had stopped swimming and were laughing at something when he stopped and just kissed you. confirming this as a date , you splashed him and swam away before he could get you.

noah jupe: you both had decided to have a lazy day and watch movies and eat snacks all day. while watching ratatouille , you leaned up and kissed him. one thing led to another , and let's just say y'all lowkey made out.

jacob tremblay: he invited you to go to the beach with his family one day. while you guys were swimming in the ocean , he just looked at you with such adoration in his eyes it caused you both to lean in , sharing a short kiss in the ocean.