disney movies you watch together

noah schnapp: ratatouille. the first time you guys tried watching it, the movie expired on noah's computer, and he was live when you tried watching it. he was so upset about it because you hadn't even got to watch it yet, it was hilarious. now every time you watch it, you remember that live.
sleeping beauty. he doesn't particularly love the movie, but he does however love to call you his sleeping beauty. he's cheesy like that. now you lowkey regret watching it with noah because he likes to take pictures of you when you're sleeping :|.

oakes fegley: frozen 2. okay, olaf has some fantastic lines in this, and funny ones at that. he took you to see the movie when it first came out, and he loved how much you laughed at olaf. now you're an actual olaf fanatic, so he buys you tons of things that have to do with olaf, but oakes doesn't mind, he thinks it's cute.
beauty and the beast (1991). he loves the movie, found it very fascinating that a normal girl from a small village fell in love with some ignorant beast that lived alone in a castle. oakes mainly loves the scene when beast and belle waltz, when that scene comes on, he makes you get up and dance with him.

finn wolfhard: monsters university. you both honestly don't know why you've always loved this movie, it was just so touching and amusing to you, so whenever you're together you watch it.
moana. dude, if you don't know why the you're uncultured. jk, but you both SCREAM the lyrics to you're welcome and how far i'll go, that's literally the only reason you and finn watch it.

jaeden martell: incredibles 2. we all know the second movie is better than the first. only for jack jack, that baby CARRIES the movie. you and jae find him so cute, you watch the movie all the time.

noah jupe: coco. motherfucker SCREAMS the lyrics to un poco loco, but it's okay, you do it too.
aladdin. one time while watching this, noah got on the floor, where your little rug was, and sang the lyrics to a whole new world, it was hilarious. now every time you and noah watch aladdin, he does this just to make you laugh. occasionally you'll join in.

jacob tremblay: wreck-it-ralph. fucker thinks he's ralph. after watching the movie, he stands up and pretends to 'smash' shit. it's funny, so you let it slide.
the little mermaid. he honestly doesn't really like this movie, he'll only watch it for you.

connor noon: the good dinosaur. this movie is so underrated, it's such a cute little film. you always make connor watch this with you because you love how someone so small protected something so much bigger than them and how spot only wanted to get arlo home.
princess and the frog. he watches it mainly for louis, but he does enjoy this movie, especially when watching it with you. occasionally, when ray is singing ma belle evangeline, you and connor stand up and start to slow dance.