# 002.

(🎐🍒🎬) —— ☏︎

𝕋hey went through all lesson, everyone focusing on the task at hand, but of course James was thinking of Alex. he couldn't feel like this for a well- boy. ESPECIALLY his homie, but he did, he fell for his bestay, not like he was going to accept that or realise it. They do say the ones in love don't realise it until they lose it, or the time comes so there was no way this homophobic piece of sh- (a/n: yknow what I mean) could accept his love for Alex the roadman innit. He was probably interested in Jessica,Grace or Emily and the way they spray their Victoria secret perfume, there was no way Alex would even think of him like that especially since they reaked of homophobia anyway none the less their friendship.

their lesson was over and it was time for lunch. they all sat at the designated roadman table with the 'popular' girls table behind them. whilst Alex was munching on his lunch, he overheard so of the bois calling eachother gay as an insult. it made his stomach churn, he didn't know why though. its not like he cared, he wasn't gay so it wasn't rlly his problem. they all finishes eating their lunches and went to next period.

the day was over, it was finally time to go home to the delight of the students. Alex began to walk home as James hot back on his bike. one of his mates was going to the park with him but he didn't have a bike so their solution- his friend , whose name is finlay, had to sit on the back of his bike. it was a bit tricky but it was simple enough not to get killed as they were on the bike towards the park. on the way there they saw Alex, they said their hellos and goodbyes but something happened to Alex. he was jealous, he shoved it away of course, he wasn't going to realise his attraction towards the fellow roadman. he just wished he was at the back of the bike his arms around his mates torso. To Alex, that was their thing, to go around on the same bike as the dirty blonde boy rode the bicycle before the summer. the blue eyed boy let out a sigh as he continued his treck home as James and Finlay were off to the park in the sunshine. however it is the UK so it did begin to rain every so often, thank the heavens for their pufferjackets being waterproof.

>💫<

431 words 😍