# 001.

a/n: this book is a joke like I've already stated and um well enjoy ig.

After summer break

(🎐🍒🎬) -- ☏︎

𝐉ames was riding his bike to school in his puffer jacket and air forces when he met Alex on the way also in his bike. His heart fluttered as he saw the boy, what one summer could do to someone. "No no no", he thought to himself, "its nothing he's my best mate innit, I can't react like that". He hated how good his homie looked, his stupid fresh trim, his stupid laugh, his stupid skills on the bike. How was he so perfect?
They held a light convo whilst listening to good ol' stormzy as they made there way to school. Before they went to the school gates however, they stopped at Sainsburys to get some sweets to eat during school, and as they got all the rainbow fizz belts and other British luxurious sweets the two boys made their way over to the cashier.
James insisted on paying but Alex just said "nah man lemme pay for ya," and gave the cashier the money before James could reject the kind boys offer.
As the boys walked out talking about what roadmen talk about, there hands brushed over eachothers as they get
on their bikes. Almost immediately James' cheeks grew red at the slight contact, but once stopped realising how stupid it was. Little did he know it had the same affect (or effect idk) on Alex aswell. This relationship was already a spawn of disaster.
James clearly wasnt straight(he's a roadman for gods sake), but he didn't really know thus as to how much he despised gays. His family weren't supportive of lgbtq+ aswell so no doubt James wasn't going to have internal homophobia. Making fun of gays made him feel cool, it showed he was cool, but actually made him look like a real jerk. Alex couldn't say anything to him though, he didn't want to lose his mate, his homie, over something so stupid like this.

DISCLAIMER: in no way do I support homophobia but its kinda said through james' thought process when he bullies gays. I'm also like a lesbian so um no homophobia 🧍‍♀️