Chapter 2

The whitewashed walls of the SIO headquarters didn't exactly convey the idea that this is the most secretive intelligence operation company in the U.S.A. Despite the fact that technically the U. S. Government uses them as an outsourced intelligence pool, SIO typically hire themselves out to run their own missions. Today in the stark white walls of the SIO headquarters there was quite a buzz. A known leader of another private intelligence service was having a party in New York. The 3 had barely returned when the next mission briefing was called up. Their Mission: Assassinate the leader of KIL. A few hours later the team was in New York looking up at the skyscraper where the party was taking place. It wasn't going to be easy though. 2 members would have get past to the state of the art security forces whilst armed to the teeth with high powered weaponry. Nicholas would be responsible from aiming at the target and dealing with the security. As Alex and Jack walked in wearing their Tuxedos they certainly stood out as the only teenagers in the security hall. As the pair passed through a security guard, it went off. The guard was about to check them for weapons when his phone rang. He talked on it for a few moments before waving them through. Alex and Jack looked at each other and walked into the elevator. It began its ascent to the roof top but not before stopping about halfway up. Six men entered the car. The elevator continued upwards with out incident until. "Anyone here know who's hosting the party?" Jack said sarcastically. He lunged at the nearest undercover member of KIL and pushed a knife through his back. He screamed and Alex whipped out his silenced pistols and shot the remaining agents. "Why can you never be quiet when killing?" Jack shrugged. Alex holstered his pistols and the pair stepped out of the elevator. They entered a crowded room with loud music playing. They walked through the crowd and saw that at least 3 undercover agents were scanning the crowd for intruders. They started talking into their walkie talkies. Alex started up the stairs and approached one of the undercovers. "Excuse me, do you know where the hell the bathrooms are?" The guard turned was immediately shot in the stomach. He crumpled and Alex draped him over the railing. He approached the doors to the host's office. He knocked on the door as he entered and said, "Hey great party, can talk to you about business?" The man sat up in his chair and asked him to sit down. Alex raised his pistol and fired a shot. Except it missed as a magnet snatched the metal out the air. Two guards that had been hiding behind the door leapt into action. One dove into Alex's legs and he came crashing to the floor. Alex screamed into his earpiece. Jack came running into the room, and slashed into a guards back. He grabbed his Bo-staff and electrified it. He twirled it with one hand and threw a knife with the other. He slammed the staff into the ground and the nearest guard was electrocuted. Jack smacked the next guard around the face and he crumpled as he shook with electricity. The boss of KIL was backing away as the two agents approached. Then three bullet holes appeared in the window above the boss. It was Nicholas shooting the agents that were coming up behind them. The boss jumped through the window and was caught by his plane. Nicholas shot the plane with a homing dart and it flew away. "What do we do now?" Nicholas asked through the comm system. "We follow it." Alex said confidently.