Chapter 1: Freak.

Hailey felt terrible. She didn't know why, but she did.

It was another average school day. Jake was late, Drew made fun of her and the club, and Sean cleaned the room a couple of times. As the blue-haired girl walked down the hallway to her locker, she stopped as she saw Jake and his friends. In the hall beside Hailey's locker. "Of course I will! I'll never hang out with those...freaks again." Jake said, replying to Drew.

"Freaks"

She heard that word directed toward her many times before by Drew, Liam, and Henry, but from Jake? He bullied her since her first day at Alabama High, but she thought he changed. Once he joined the club, he started to be nicer to her, and the rest- *or was he just acting?* She was confused, anxious, and enraged all at the same time, like a splinter had just pierced through her heart. Completely forgetting about her notebooks and pencils in her locker, she ran to the music room in sadness and anger.

Jake saw a glimpse of blueish-green hair running down the hall. "Hailey?

Wait!" Jake said as he chased Hailey to the music room. "Are you really going after that freak of a girl?" Drew said. "Get out of my sight," Jake replied, leaving Drew in shock.

By the time Jake got to the music room, he was too late. The club stared at him in disbelief...except Zander. Zander was furious. "I knew you didn't care about us. Get. Out. Now." "Sweetie, calm down," Luke asked. "Zander, I- I didn't mean it-" Jake said. "I DON'T CARE! GET OUT." A wave of silence washes over the club  Okay. Jake replied as he wiped tears from his eyes.

(This is kinda fun-)

Sorry it was so short