The Only One chapter 4

It was already day and Joey was standing on the window looking out. Alex finally woke up and made sure she was still there. He saw his cloths resting in the chair, he decided getting off the bed and get dressed in the bathroom,finally getting his bag.

Joey: lets go

Alex: alright, you left the number?

Joey: yeh...

Both of them headed to her car while the rest of bvb crew come rushing in on the hospital worried about Andy, finding Andy waking up.

Ashley: oh my gosh we were so worried!

Andy: basically that girl bf come on me with his mates while i smoked

Asheley: how you got out of it?!

Andy: the girl with big brown eyes she come with a gun and fixed the problem!

Asheley: she can handle one?! wow where is she?

Andy looked around wondering, next to his desk was a black paper with a number in red lipstick. Andy looked upset and suddenly fainted.

Andy POv: i woke up in tge scene where i was to get bullied while i was overweight. i realised there was a girl about my age staring at it for a while, then she wanted to help me but other kid stopped her and she seemed to be angry about it, and turned her back on that scene. Her eyes were familiar.... I woke up with guys staring at me and a doctor saying i was fine i could go, i had dreams with this girl really often, never knew why.

Asheley: you scared us!

Andy: im sorry, lets go home go to call her.

Back in the road, Joey drived her jeep in a steady speed while Alex looked out of the window.

Joey: are you hungry?

Alex: yeh why?

Joey: lets eat then

She kept driving till they got into a small store to check if they need anything from there. Alex looked at the snacks area while Joey looked at the drinks area.

Alex: what do you like Joey

he shouted out towards her but in a second she was near him, he looked shocked but she acted normal.

Joey: i drink diet coke

He just looked at her but followed her to the till, the lady smiled at them as if they were couples. Somehow joey tensed, pushing Alex behind her, 2 guys appeared in front of them suddenly.

Guy 1: Joey wow. you here. you know..

Joey: dont mention his name

Guy 1: as you wish, he really worried about you

Joey: sure. anyway Alex lets go.

As they where trying to get through the guys, the one that spoke was blocking there way.

Joey: move from my way

Guy 1: we were told to kill who is besides you if is a guy.

Joey: no way he is going to destroy me! Alex run!

Alex somehow did but the other guy was blocking his exist, next thing he saw was Joey kicking him from the air, her eyes where blue, she had the gun and shot the guy. He was scared of her for a moment she looked more like a monster than herself.

At last he was able to get to the car, worried looking at the store he waited for, in a second she was beside him, looking worried.

Joey: are you ok?

Alex: i should ask you! what speed you got Joey! Who are they and did you kill them? Who thry were talking about?

Joey: you are asking alot. I will tell you.

Alex: you better...