rough day eh? (probably pegging involved?)

'After that hard seggs you and sniper had, you look to go find captain hoping he isnt dead'

'You asked everyone where captain went tho non of them knew. You sighed going somewhere you needed space'

'You heard noises coming from a room, you got a little nosy opening the door. Before you could say anything you saw captain stressed out sitting on the floor'

'Captain you ok?..'

'You walk over to captain and leaning towards him concerned'

'You saw that he was pretty hard but stressed,you sat in front of him placing your hand on his hard boner'

'Rough day eh? Dont worry I can fix that~'

'Captain looked up at you with a bright red blush on his face, you slowly stroked Captain's boner while keeping eye contact'

'You picked him up putting him on his knees and wrapping a rope behind his hands, seeing his dick twitch as you stroked it'

'Aha.. f-fuck.. 'captain bit down on his lip'

'You putted a strap on placing captain on top of you, you slid his pants down moving him onto the fake dick strap thing'

'Watching captain ride the dick made you feel horny, you thought of how hot it would be to see him cry out in pleasure' you moved him up and down on the fake dick'

'Captain tried keeping his moans in while riding you'

'F-fuck you..' you grabbed him and placed him on his back, spreading his legs wide open ramming the fake dick in his ass'

(SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO MAKE, I MIGHT CONTINUE THIS PART IM SORRYY)