<~Waiting Game~>

⚠️TW: Hospital, talk of death⚠️

  We all went inside. I followed behind, I grabbed Tubbo's compass and his bag. I ran up to my room silently with tears still in my eyes. I closed and locked the door and slid down the door clutching the backpack to my chest. I couldn't believe it!

I looked at Tubbo's backpack. I thought that he would be fine that I just look inside.

I unzipped the bag and looked inside feeling guilty. I pulled out a notebook with stickers and drawings on the cover. I moved it over not feeling comfortable opening it up. I reached in and pulled out a bee plush. I looked at it sweetly. It was so soft and cuddly.

I closed my eyes holding the bee plush. I thought that I should just take a little nap, but I soon fell fast asleep.

                        <><><><><><><><><>
"Tommy? Tommy wake up!" I heard Wilbur shouting from behind the door and started knocking. I opened my eyes to the sight of my bright room with light blue painted walls. I saw the sun starting to shine into my windows and into my face. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. "Wilbur?" I said, still rubbing my eyes and not moving. I some how made my way to the floor. "Tommy unlock the door! Come get ready for the day!" I unlocked the door looking at Wilbur. Wilbur looked at me and then my hand. I looked at him confused.

"Tommy, where did you get that bee plush?" Wilbur Looked at me and laughed a little. Shoot! I forgot that I was snuggling with Tubbo's bee. "Umm, Wilbur please don't tell Phil but I went through Tubbo's bags and found this bee stuff animal and I slept with it! It made me feel really safe... Please don't tell Phil!" I looked at the bee and hugged it. "It's okay Tommy, I won't tell. You should just put the stuff back and bring it when we visit him in an hour!" That surprised me! I burst into a smile! "WE GET TO SEE TUBBO?!" I shook Wilbur's arm. "Calm down! Yes we get to see Tubbo!" Wilbur giggled.

I ran into my room and packed everything up. I grabbed some clothes and the backpack then started to run downstairs. I went to the bathroom to change and brush my hair. I looked in the mirror and frowned. I was scared to see Tubbo. I was hoping he wasn't dead! I shook off my feelings and ran downstairs.

"Morning guys!" I said with a smile and hugging Phil. I scared him, making him jump a little. "Oh! Hey Tommy! You seem jolly! What's up?" I stopped hugging Phil and I went back and forth from standing on my heels to standing on my toes. "Wilbur said we get to go see Tubbo today!" Everyone looked at Wilbur as he took a bite into his toast. "Sorry Phil, but it was the only way to wake him up!" Everyone laughed besides me. I sat down next to Wilbur and waited. "Tommy, do you want breakfast?" I shook my head smiling.

About an hour later we all piled up into the car and hit the road! I was so excited I could barely sit still! "Tommy calm down! Tubbo is probably dead! Don't get your hopes up for nothing! He fell down 43 stairs! TUBBO FELL DOWN CHANCES ARE... HE IS DEAD!" That was the first thing Techno has said to me since Tubbo got hurt! I stopped and sat still. I started to breath heavily. I reached into Tubbo's bag and grabbed the bee plush. I hugged it and started crying. He could be dead! And I wouldn't know! "TECHNO WHAT IS WRING WITH YOU!" Phil screamed at Techno. Wilbur put his hand on my back and rubbed it. "N-no he's right... Tubbo's probably dead."
I sniffled and hugged Wilbur. He hugged me back and kissed my head.

"Okay boys, sit down! We gotta go!" We all sat down and relaxed. I took a nap for I was exhausted! Before I slept, I put my earmuffs on, they make it so I can barley a hear thing! They are a life saver! Phil gave them to me after I started crying when Wilbur, Techno, and Phil were fighting. Wilbur heard me crying and I told him my ears were killing me from the yelling! Anyways, I felt asleep to the tuned out noice of the window down.

I woken to the feeling of someone tapping on my shoulder. "Ohhh Tommy!!! Look where we are!" I could barely hear due to my earmuffs, but I heard my name. I woke up and took my earmuffs off. "Let's go! Tubbo might be awake!" The thing Phil said for my attention. I jumped out of the car and started bouncing up and down. We entered the hospital and Phil talked to them about why they were here and where to find Tubbo. I sat down and opened up my phone. I opened my phone to Discord on where Tubbo and I started talking. My legs started shaking. Wilbur sat next to me and gave me a hug. He made me feel safe and better. "It's okay Tommy, when we go up and you have need a hug, just open your arms and look at me and I will be more than happy to comfort you!" I smiled at Wilbur happily.

"Okay let's go boys!" Phil signaled us to come. Wilbur and I stopped hugging and we all got in the elevator and stood there silently. Techno was the one to break the silence. "Are you excited to see Tubbo Tommy?" We all looked at Techno. I nodded and smiled at the ground. It was silent again after that. No one said a word until we heard a ding from the elevator. We all flowed out of the elevator and we looked for the hospital room. "257, this is it guys. Now Tommy? Don't scream and be careful around Tubbo." Phil looked at me as I stared at the floor.

"Hello! We're here to visit Tubbo, I don't know what his last name is but I know his name is Tubbo." I stood behind Phil looking at the floor and messing with the cuts on my arm. "Tubbo Ram? Ah yes! He came yesterday night, he's still asleep and I really hate to break it to you but he isn't doing so well. He was bleeding a lot, but we cleaned him up and now he is sleeping. He's been loosing some tears ever so often, also he let out some screams through the night but he never fully woke up." That got me scared. I started breathing heavily, Wilbur put his hand on my back and hugged me. He rested his chin on my head to make me feel better. "You guys will have to wait until he is ready. You guys can explore the hospital. Here is a buzzer. It will buzz when Tubbo is ready. Goodbye."

Now all I have to do is play a fun game I call...

The Waiting Game
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am on a roll publishing these chapters! I really hope you guys like this book! I have been working very hard on future chapters! I have been watching the views on this story go higher and my smile get wider! I love writing and it's very fun writing fan fictions like this! It has made me so happy to see the views go up! Again I hope you guys have enjoyed this! :D