1

It all happened so quick.

At the time I was only 6.

At first we were all just sitting at the table playing games then, my sister came and started to fight with me.

She pulled my hair saying " You slut!!" I didn't know what she was talking about. Just then, she punched me in my stomach and that sent me over the edge.

My eyes then went red.

I can't remeber what happened except that when I woke up, my parents packed up my things and told me to get out amd never come back.

So I left. Never to look back.

I walked for what seemed like hours. When I got tired, I sat down on the bench in the park. Then a handsome guy came up to me and said " What is a cute thing like you doing all by yourself?"

 Then a handsome guy came up to me and said " What is a cute thing like you doing all by yourself?"

I got scared and ran away from him.

" Hey, you don't have to be scared. I won't do anything to you." He said with a smile on his face.

Very slowly, I walked back to him. His smile only became wider.

" Where are your parents little one?" He asked with a calm voice so that he doesn't scare me.

" They kicked me out" I said in a quiet voice.

" Would you like to stay with me until you carry yourself?" He asked me with concern in his voice.

"If you would have me then I would love to stay with you." I said back to him.

"Of course you could stay with me and my family. My name is Kai by the way." He said to me.

I smiled at him. " My name is Y/N"

"Your cuteness is going to kill me" Kai said while clutching his chest like he was in pain.

I just giggled at him. And with that, we set off to his house.

We walked for a little bit when he stopped and said " This is my car"

My jaw dropped when I saw it.

" This is your car?" I asked in awe of what was infront of me.

He just laughed and said yes that it was his car.

After staring at it for a little bit, we finally got in and he started to drive.

After about 30 minutes of driving, we made it to his house. Or should I say mansion.

Once again I stared in awe of what was infront of me

Kai giggled at my reaction and said " Close your mouth before flies get in it." While laughing at me.

I pouted at him and he just laughed and led me into the mansion.

He led me through the door and into the living room where 8 other people sat each one doing their own thing when someone sat up an noticed me.

???: Well what do we have here?