6

I reach stray kids house with the pack in the back. This is the car that we are in.

As we are walking to the door, we here screams of all the members

Seungmin: HURRY! SHE IS ON HER WAY! WE NEED TO CLEAN UP!!

Bang Chan: YOU NEED TO STOP SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER!!

Chang Bin: YOU ARE SCREAMING TOO YOU KNOW!!

Lee Know: First, we all need to calm down and stop screaming.

While they are still screaming at each other, I walk up to the door amd since Felix told me that the door will be unlocked for when I get there, I walked through the door. I walk into the living room where all of the boys are.

Y/N: Are ya'll just going to keep screaming at each other or going to give me a hug?

They all stop what they are doing and run up to me. They get to me and hug the life out of me.

Y/N: You... can....Stop.......Hugging......Me

Stray Kids: Sorry!!
They said as they quickly let go of me. I giggled at their actions

Y/N: Guys..... I think that we should-

I couldn't finish what I was about to say because there was some whining behind me. When I looked I saw my wolves all standing there looking at me with their sad puppy eyes.

Y/N: Guys, these are my pets. I know that they are wolves but they are kind to you if you are kind to them.

Stray Kids: THEY ARE SO CUTE AND SOFT AND FLUFFY!!

Y/N: I also have something else thatbI have to tell you..... I am the hybrid princess.....