Spice

He takes me and throws me on the bed and unbuttoned my shirt and I ran my hand down his abs and the he kissed my stomach down to my area and then his head went down in between my area and I felt him sucking and kissing my heat and I moaned as he kissed the sweet spot and then he said "mhmm you like that"in a groan that sent vibrations up my body and I nod at him while he continues to do his thing so I run my hands through his his platinum blonde hair and he groans and comes back up my body and then takes his dick and puts it in me I let out a loud moan an thank god he has a spell on the room and then he lets me adjust to his size.
Once I adjust to his size he pounds into me harder and faster every time I moan "DRACO" I scream as he is going as fast as he could now.
His thrusts start getting sloppier by the second "Draco I'm going to-." But before I could finish I cum and then he takes his dick out of me and cums on my stomach and licks all of it up.
————————————————————
THE NEXT DAY
I get into class and I don't see Draco so I sit in my seat and don't see the people start to come in and then I look up and see Draco wall in the door and the I look down at my desk "mr malfoy your next to miss Quinn" says Snape .... FUCK I say in my head it was so awkward because we didn't talk the whole time and I just sat there trying not to pay attention to him and I look up for a spilt second and see he's looking at me.
"Class dismissed" I hear Snape say I get up and walk as quickly as I could to the gryiffindor common room and up to Hermiones dorm and say "alohamora" and she lay on her bed. " what is wrong with you Y/N"...